Be sure to read our policy on citing sources before editing!
In Banjo-Kazooie, Flight Pads can be used once Bottles, while in Treasure Trove Cove, teaches Kazooie how to fly by pressing while standing on one. They appear in every world, with the only exceptions being Spiral Mountain, Mumbo's Mountain and Bubblegloop Swamp.
In Banjo-Tooie, Flight Pads return and function much like they did in the previous game. They are found in every world, with the only exceptions being the Isle O' Hags, Glitter Gulch Mine, Jolly Roger's Lagoon and Cauldron Keep.
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
In Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, a Flight Pad can be seen in the menu, inside Banjo's House. Another one is also found inside the box given by the Lord of Games to Kazooie at the ending, where she asks for her old abilities back.
- Unused sprites in Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge show a Flight Pad, Red Feathers and Banjo and Kazooie flying, although this move is not present in the final game.
- Banjo-Kazooie Nintendo Player's Guide, page 16
- Banjo-Kazooie manual, pages 14 and 19
- Banjo-Tooie manual, page 23
- Banjo-Tooie Nintendo Player's Guide, pages 7 and 13