|Jiggywikki has moved off Banjo-Kazooie FANDOM. The articles, images, and categories are still being reworked for Jiggywikki.|
|Additionally, many of the articles have previously contained speculative or inaccurate information, both of which are not tolerated on a factual wiki. If anyone is caught adding this type of information, it will immediately be removed. Do not take artwork from DK Vine, because they were edited with Photoshop.
Unconfirmed yet considerable facts can be added, but only if explicitly mentioned as a possibility backed by evidence, such as reliable sources. For example, Rare Scribes, official Twitter accounts, or even video interviews are trustworthy because they qualify as primary sources.
|This article/section requires cleanup in order to qualify for Jiggywikki's standards. |
Reason: Wikia import
You can discuss this issue on the talk page or this page to improve it.
Clanker's Cavern is the third world Banjo and Kazooie visit in Banjo-Kazooie. The entrance to Clanker's Cavern is found via a hole above the drainage pipe on the third floor of Grunty's Lair. Its picture is located on the second floor but requires the Shock Spring Jump to reach. The picture requires 5 Jiggies to complete. Although Treasure Trove Cove and Rusty Bucket Bay are predominately water-based, this world takes place underwater.
Points of interest
- Toxic Waste Area
- Sea Bed of the Anvil
- Underwater Pipes
Acquiring the second, fourth, and tenth Jiggies requires Banjo and Kazooie to raise Clanker.
- In the Pipe: Underwater, through one of the pipes to the left of Clanker. The passage is one-way and rather long, so be sure to have plenty of air when entering. The Jiggy is at the very end of the pipe.
- Raise Clanker: Follow the chain weighing down Clanker to the very bottom of the cavern. While at the bottom, swim through the large key attached to the giant anvil three separate times to allow Clanker to rise to the surface. In order to retain your air while down there, swim through the air bubbles Gloop produces. After Clanker rises, the Jiggy will appear on its back. Note: If the Jiggy is not collected and the duo dies or leaves the world, Clanker will be submerged once again and the process must be repeated.
- Defeat the Mutie-Snippets: Defeat the Mutie-Snippets in the Toxic Waste Area; this area is through an underwater green pipe directly behind Clanker.
- Behind the Grate: Climb Clanker's tail and jump to the highest ledge. Rat-a-tat Rap or shoot 3 blue eggs at the grate to open it and get the Jiggy.
- Inside Clanker's Mouth: Fire three Blue Eggs into the gold tooth on Clanker's right side and go inside his mouth. The Jiggy will be on the hanging tooth.
- Across the Narrow Path: Stand on top of the bolt that shoots out of Clanker's blow-hole until it shoots you up to a platform. Follow the path and grab the Jiggy.
- Inside Clanker: Drop down into Clanker through his blow hole when the bolt is up, and walk through the slow rotating blades to the Jiggy on the other end of the room.
- Swim through the Rings: Complete the 'Ring Challenge' within the time limit inside Clanker's stomach. This will also raise the water level inside Clanker allowing access to the rewarded Jiggy, among other things.
- Wonderwing Through the Fans: Use the Flight Pad in Clanker's stomach to fly to an open passage on the opposite wall. Once in the rear passage, talk to Bottles, then use the Wonderwing ability to get past the fan blades unharmed. The Jiggy is past the blades.
- Find the Jinjos: Collect all five Jinjos.
- Blue - Inside a two-way pipe on the wall to Clanker's right.
- Green - At the very bottom of the cavern, against the anvil.
- Orange - Use Clanker's left fin to jump onto the nearby ledge. Defeat the Grille Chompa and Shock Spring Jump to the left and climb the pipe. Destroy the grate at the top of the pipe with the Beak Buster. The Jinjo is inside.
- Purple - Inside Clanker's left gill. Swim down into the trench.
- Yellow - Behind the Beehive in the entrance area. Climb the ladder and follow the pipe on the right to the beehive.
- Near Clanker's left fin, swim up the bottom of the pipe next to the platform with the Shock Jump Pad.
- Jump onto Clanker's left fin, and when its above the surface of the water, jump to the platform with the Shock Jump Pad, and use it to jump to the pole on the left. Climb the pole and jump onto the pipe at the top. Talon Trot down the pipe, and jump onto the next grate. Use the Beak Buster on it, and drop down to get the honeycomb piece.
- Jump down into Clanker's blow-hole. The switch is directly behind where the duo entered from. The switch causes the eyes on the floor portrait on the second floor of Grunty's Lair to rise up. The eyes can then be Beak Busted. The Jiggy appears shortly after.
- Shoot the golden tooth on Clanker's left side (opposite the side that the Jiggy #5 is found) and swim inside. The token is on the hanging tooth.
- On top of the entrance pipe. Use the ladder and subsequent pipes to reach it.
- Inside a yellow-orange pipe to the left of the entrance area pipe.
- In front of a Grille Chompa behind Clanker. Accessible by Clanker's tail.
- Use the Shock Jump Pad on the ledge from Clanker's left fin and jump to the right. Climb the pipe to the very top and carefully jump to the alcove with the token.
- At the end of the pipe with the Orange Jinjo in it.
- On the platform next to Clanker's left fin.
- Swim to the platform to the right of Clanker's tail. Climb the pipe, then use the Shock Spring Jump to reach the alcoves above; the extra life is in the last one.
Names in other languages
|French||Caverne de Clanker||Clanker's cavern|
|German||Clanker's cavern||Clanker's cavern|
|Italian||La Caverna di Clanker||Clanker's Cavern|
Kurankaa no doukutsu
|Spanish||La Caverna de Clanker (Nuts & Bolts)||Clanker's Cavern|
- It is believed that Clanker's Cavern was once Fungus Forest, as the room Clanker is in is much more organic and Clanker looks more like a real shark in the beta footage. The entrance was believed to be the Click Clock Wood portrait room, and the portrait might have been at the Treasure Trove Cove pirate ship, or where Clanker's Cavern portrait is now.