Be sure to read our policy on citing sources before editing!
|This article is a stub. You can help Jiggywikki by expanding it.|
|This article/section requires cleanup in order to qualify for Jiggywikki's standards. |
You can discuss this issue on the talk page or this page to improve it.
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts (cameo)
- “Oooo...My feet are so numb and cold!”
- —Tanktup, Banjo-Kazooie
Tanktup is a large, brown turtle found in Bubblegloop Swamp in Banjo-Kazooie. He complains about having cold, numb feet which Banjo and Kazooie can remedy by Beak Busting his flippers, shocking him into pulling them inside his shell. He thanks them afterwards and opens his mouth to cough up a Jiggy, also allowing access inside his shell to find Tiptup and his own choir. A pair of Wading Boots appears on his shell, which Banjo can use to reach the orange Jinjo.
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
- “Banjo and Kazooie could enter Tanktup in Bubblegloop Swamp once they'd warmed his feet and he'd barfed up a Jiggy. This is just a wooden effigy, as Tanktup's whereabouts are currently unknown.”
- —Banjoland description
A wooden model of Tanktup can be seen in Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts in Banjoland, but it is mentioned that Tanktup disappeared after the events of Banjo-Kazooie and his current location is unknown. He also appears in the Xbox Live Arcade theme for the player's Xbox 360.
- Oooo...My feet are so numb and cold!
- Ahhh... Thats a bit better!
- Mmmm... Tanktup's warm at last! Perhaps you'd like this!