|Jiggywikki was recently forked from Banjo-Kazooie FANDOM, and is currently under heavy renovation. Take note that most of the articles, images, and categories are currently being reworked for the new wiki.|
|This article/section requires cleanup in order to qualify for Jiggywikki's standards. |
Reason: Wikia import, with a few edits
You can discuss this issue on the talk page or this page to improve it.
|World(s) Used||Gruntilda's Lair|
Click Clock Wood (Spring)
|Shaman||Mumbo Jumbo (B-K)|
Humba Wumba (B-T)
|Special Abilities||Can fly, shoot stingers|
In Banjo-Kazooie, Bee Banjo is the transformation of Click Clock Wood, as well as the most expensive one in the game (costing twenty-five Mumbo Tokens to perform). Its value lies in its ability to fly by pressing in mid-jump, without requiring the use of Red Feathers or a Flight Pad.
When flying, the player can press to fly higher and hold to fly faster. When Bee Banjo enters water, he will automatically fly . This transformation is also immune to the thicket area surrounding Mumbo's Skull and to the Snarebears; however, the transformation is only usable in Spring (as Mumbo Jumbo has various excuses in the other seasons).
In Banjo-Tooie, Bee Banjo is the transformation of Cloud Cuckooland. In addition to its flight abilities introduced in Banjo-Kazooie, it can now fire stingers at enemies using (with to aim). When flying, it is possible to fire at a much faster rate than when standing. Stingers do similar damage to Blue Eggs and are the only way to destroy the Eyeballus Jiggium Plants. The Bee will also leave an animation trail of blue sparks when flying faster.
- Despite the four parts of Click Clock Wood being one world, Bee Banjo can only be used in Spring.
- The bee is the only Banjo-Kazooie transformation whose magic can run out within a level. Bee Banjo will automatically change back to regular form upon entering the Summer, Autumn, and Winter sections of Click Clock Wood. It also happens to have the most zones where the transformation can be undone (with seven) while every other transformation only has one.
- The bee is the only transformation that cannot go underwater, instead, when it touches water, it automatically starts flying.
- There is a glitch where you go to a Warp Cauldron under the Click Clock Wood room and it cancels the detransformation and you could roam around Gruntilda's Lair as the Bee Transformation.
- With the use of cheats to allow the use of Bee Banjo outside of its boundaries, the transformation can walk on the quicksand in Gobi's Valley and the murky waters in Bubblegloop Swamp without being affected by them.