Be sure to read our policy on citing sources before editing!
- “What cheek! Fancy trespassing on my glacier without my permission! Boy, are you going to suffer...”
- —Chilly Willy, Banjo-Tooie
In Banjo-Tooie, Chilly Willy is found atop a glacier in the ice side of Hailfire Peaks, where he is subtitled "Cold 'n' Icy Dragon". When Banjo and Kazooie first arrive before having beaten Chilli Billi, he mistakes the bear for a pizza delivery boy, thinking he has his "12-foot Anchovy Deluxe" in his backpack. However, as Banjo does not have the pizza, Chilly Willy decides to "eat [him] instead", starting the boss battle. If the duo arrives after having already beaten the fire dragon, Chilly Willy will note that they have fought his brother, but fight them anyway as they still lack his order.
If fought before his brother, he will have 6 health points; if fought after, however, he will have 12 health points instead. In the Boss Replay mode, he will always have the latter regardless of when he is fought.
He starts the fight by shooting ice balls at the duo, as three cannons appear around the arena. These weapons must be used to fire Fire Eggs into the dragon, as this is the only attack capable of damaging him. If the same one is used three times, it will disappear, forcing the bear and bird to use another one. Once he recieves three hits, Chilly Willy will open his mouth and attempt to lick Banjo, but this can be avoid by simply jumping over the tongue. After that, he will go back to firing ice and the attacks repeat themselves until he is defeated.
Once he is defeated, Chilly Willy will "change his mind" about the pizza and fly away. If he is beaten after his brother, however, Kazooie will demand a trophy, causing him to give the two a Jiggy. While flying away, he asks himself "which way is it to the fly-thru McJiggy's".
- "What cheek! Fancy trespassing on my glacier without my permission! Boy, are you going to suffer..."
- "Ah... At last! You must be the pizza delivery boy."
- "Lies! I bet you've got my 12-foot Anchovy Deluxe in that backpack."
- "Then I'll eat you instead!"
- "You must be the pizza delivery boy that beat up my poor brother!"
- "Yes, please. I ordered an Anchovy Deluxe."
- "I'm sure you have! Give me my pizza!"
- "Have you got my Anchovy Deluxe pizza yet?"
- "Then I'll chew your bones once more!"
- "That feeble egg won't hurt my frosty body!"
- "Aieee...it burns!"
- "Let me have just a little taste..."
- "Enough! I've changed my mind. Forget the pizza, but I'm sure my brother will still want his..."
- "Stop it! I don't want pizza anymore...I'll go and get a takeout instead..."
- "A trophy, eh? How about this..."
- "Now which way is it to the fly-thru McJiggy's?"
Names in other languages
Dragón Frío y Helado
Cold and Icy Dragon