|Jiggywikki was recently forked from Banjo-Kazooie FANDOM, and is currently under heavy renovation. Take note that most of the articles, images, and categories are currently being reworked for the new wiki.|
|This article/section requires cleanup in order to qualify for Jiggywikki's standards. |
Reason: Wikia; low quality writing
You can discuss this issue on the talk page or this page to improve it.
|World(s) Used||Grunty Industries (B-T)|
|Attack||Firing Banjo's underwear|
|Special Abilities||Can wash Skivvy's overalls|
In Banjo-Kazooie, the transformation is simply used as a joke. During one of Mumbo Jumbo's transformation spells, he will accidentally turn Banjo and Kazooie into a washing machine, then jokingly request that you wash his underwear. But after a note of caution for you to remain still, he will immediately turn you into the proper transformation.
By completing all of Bottles' Bonus Challenges, you can unlock a cheat that will turn you into the washing machine. The cheat code is "Wishy Washy Banjo." This version of the washing machine has access to all of Banjo and Kazooie's moves, except for the Stilt Stride and Turbo Talon Trot. While Mumbo is against the idea and claims he won't transform you while being a washing machine, he will still transform you (for free if you haven't paid yet)! but he'll turn you back into the washing machine.
Although Washer Banjo can traverse the piranha water, hot sand and icy cold water with out harm, Washer Banjo is not as good as Banjo for many reasons:
- He cannot hold things like Blubber's gold.
- His attack range is reduced.
- He cannot wear Turbo Trainers or Wading Boots.
In Banjo-Tooie, the Washer is the native transformation of Grunty Industries. Unlike the previous one in Banjo-Kazooie, this one has wheels, the largest energy bar in the game (up to eleven honeycombs), and doesn't look at all unhappy. The Washer can attack by firing Banjo's tighty whitey underwear by pressing (aim with ), which do the same damage as a Blue Egg but do not fire in a straight direction. The Washer can also help the Skivvy rabbits by washing their overalls. The Washer's immense weight also allows it to press down on a certain switch in the level (which has an electromagnet guarding it that Mumbo must disable first), but also impairs the duo's jumping ability. It is also worth noting that the transformation always has two more honeycombs than Banjo and Kazooie can have. The Washer can also enter through mechanical personnel-only doors as well as the service elevator throughout Grunty Industries. However, as stated by the guidelines, he cannot use the warp pads.
- There is also a Washing Machine available as a prize at the end of Grunty's Furnace Fun, but it has no resemblance to Washer Banjo.
- In Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, there are washing machines in Banjoland that look similar to Washer Banjo.
- This transformation has the most energy of all the playable characters in Banjo-Tooie. Having 6 at the start of the game and having 11 after you get all the Honeycomb pieces.
- Washer Banjo and Dad T-Rex Banjo are the only transformations that cannot access the Warp Pad.