|Jiggywikki was recently forked from Banjo-Kazooie FANDOM, and is currently under heavy renovation. Take note that most of the articles, images, and categories are currently being reworked for the new wiki.|
Mildred Ice Cube
|Mildred Ice Cube|
|Upload an image!|
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
- “Arrrgh! Tell George his dinner is in the...”
- —Mildred Ice Cube, Banjo-Tooie
Mildred is a large ice cube with the typical facial features of a female, including eyelashes and lipstick. Her eye color is dark brown.
She appears in Hailfire Peaks, and has acquired a Jinjo, which is stuck in her. To obtain the Jinjo, Banjo must kill Mildred by breaking her into ice shards, which can be done in numerous ways: by using the Beak Bomb or Bill Drill move, by firing either Fire, Grenade, or Clockwork Kazooie Eggs, or by using Mumbo Jumbo's magic or having Dragon Kazooie breathe fire on her.
In Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, both Mildred and George appear as props in the Freezeezy Peak exhibit of Banjoland, despite having no relation to the area. Both of them appear to be interactive as if they are alive.
- Mildred: Hey there young man! I'm Mildred Ice Cube, but I seem to have misplaced my husband, George. There was this terrible blizzard, and he was whisked off into the sky!
- Kazooie: So?
- Mildred: Isn't it obvious? I want you to go and look for him!
- Mildred: My husband was blown away into the sky. Don't think you're taking this little man I've acquired either! (if Banjo strikes up a conversation)
- Mildred: Arrrgh! Tell George his dinner is in the... (after being broken in shards)
- The names for both Mildred and George most likely originated from the two main characters of the eponymous British sitcom, George and Mildred.
|Characters from Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts|
|Main characters||Banjo · Kazooie · Gruntilda · Lord of Games · Mumbo Jumbo · Humba Wumba|
|Minor characters||Boggy · Bottles · Captain Blubber · Clanker · Dingpot · George Ice Cube · Golden Goliath · Jinjo · Jolly Roger · King Jingaling · Klungo · Loggo · Mildred Ice Cube · Mr. Fit · Mr. Patch · Piddles · Pikelet · Roysten · Trophy Thomas · Weldar|