Be sure to read our policy on citing sources before editing!
Showdown Town Police
Artwork of Pikelet with two police cars from Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
|Game(s)||Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts|
- “It's gettin' lively out there on the streets. Better deploy more of my men to diligently an' selflessly uphold the law!”
- —Pikelet, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
The Showdown Town Police, also known as the Showdown Town Department, are the principal law enforcement agency of Showdown Town, being led by Pikelet and appearing in Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts. The officers are "Pikelet's crack team of incompetent weasels", and drive two different types of cars: the red ones, which attack by running into Banjo and Kazooie, and the black ones, which fire Grenade Eggs at them.
The police starts to chase after the duo if they do things such as run into any policemen (assaulting), shoot the Laser (discharging a firearm), take Jiggies from the Jig-O-Vends (smuggling), or honk the Horn (disturbing the peace). The cops can be escaped by going to far away locations, defeating them, or bribing Pikelet with Musical Notes. If Banjo and Kazooie go to the Police Station while being chased, the spotlights turn on while the alarm starts to ring.
- "Yes! The system is online, and the Gruntbots are legging it before the Showdown Town Police arrive! Take this, Banjo. You've saved Banjoland!" —Mr. Fit after every reward of the "Get Protected" challenge in Banjoland Act 3 has been earned, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
- "Jiggyus Gettyus Maxius - S.T.D." —Text in Pikelet's badge
- Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts instruction booklet