|Jiggywikki was recently forked from Banjo-Kazooie FANDOM, and is currently under heavy renovation. Take note that most of the articles, images, and categories are currently being reworked for the new wiki.|
Saucer of Peril
|This article/section requires cleanup in order to qualify for Jiggywikki's standards. |
You can discuss this issue on the talk page or this page to improve it.
|Saucer of Peril|
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts (cameo)
|World(s)||Glitter Gulch Mine|
- “Bleep! The Saucer of Peril is currently closed due to a lack of power. Bleep!”
- —The Saucer of Peril, Banjo-Tooie
The Saucer of Peril is trapped in a crate in the Glitter Gulch Mine, specifically in the Fuel Depot. First, Detonator Banjo must detonate the blockage in the fuel depot that is near the tunnel. The Saucer of Peril will then hover closer toward a tunneling area that leads outside to Witchyworld, it states that the door is not open leading to Witchyworld. Once Banjo and Kazooie open the door connecting Glitter Gulch Mine to Witchyworld, the Saucer of Peril will hover out of the mines and free itself from the crate. However it states that there is a lack of a power supply, so the minigame is momentarily closed until further notice. But with the help of Mumbo Jumbo, the power can be restored, and the Saucer of Peril will let the duo ride it around in a mini-game where they shoot red, green, and blue-colored targets to get points (red being worth one point, green is two points, and blue is three). If their score is good enough, the Saucer of Peril grants them the grand prize, a Jiggy, for 500 points, and a Cheato Page for getting at least 400. Banjo and Kazooie can ride it for fun anytime afterwards.
At the end of the game, the Saucer of Peril is seen being ridden around by Captain Blubber.
The Saucer of Peril returns in Banjo-Pilot as a powerful weapon that the racers can utilize. Once activated, the Saucer of Peril crashes into the first place racer (similar to the Spiny Shell) with more force than a regular Fire Egg. It can be avoided with a well-timed barrel roll.
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts
In the Terrarium of Terror, Boggy hosts a Jiggy game called "The Saucer Of Peril Returns". Rather than riding in the actual in the Saucer of Peril, the duo ride in a custom-made vehicle that resembles it and is outfitted with an Egg Turret. The mission playes out the same way as the original Saucer of Peril minigame. The path the saucer travels in goes all through the many domes of Terrarium, and even outside it into space.
- Bleep! I'm trapped in thiz mine by that blocked tunnel! Bleep!
- Bleep! Now that door'z not open on the other zide! Bleep!
- Bleep! The Saucer of Peril is currently closed due to a lack of power! Bleep!
- Bleep! Jump on board to ride the exciting Saucer of Peril! Bleep!
- When the crosshair appears, press to fire at the targets to score points. Blue targets are worth 3 points, green 2, and red only 1. To give you a chance, I'll give you some special eggs!
- Score 500 points to win first prize, or 400 points for the second prize. Bleep!
- Bleep! Nice shooting! You win two bleeping prizes! A primitive paper thing... Bleep! (Cheato page appears) ...and this shiny gold thing. Bleep!
- That's all my prizes gone, but why not ride again and try to beat your best score? Bleep!
- Before getting to Witchyworld, the Saucer's dialog replaces instances of the letter S with Zs. Afterwards, this trait is dropped.