|Jiggywikki was recently forked from Banjo-Kazooie FANDOM, and is currently under heavy renovation. Take note that most of the articles, images, and categories are currently being reworked for the new wiki.|
|This article/section requires cleanup in order to qualify for Jiggywikki's standards. |
You can discuss this issue on the talk page or this page to improve it.
|World(s)||Hailfire Peaks (Icy Side)|
- “My poor enormous foot! Where's the first aid kit?”
- —Biggafoot, Banjo-Tooie
Biggafoot is a yeti-like creature with a foot about half the size of his body, while his other foot is unusually small. He boasts about how big his foot is, and threatens to kick Banjo and Kazooie with it if they try to steal Claw Clamber Boots that claim to be his. Biggafoot will kick upon those who wish to have a close-up. When Banjo approaches him while Chilly Willy is spitting down ice chunks, one will hit Biggafoot's large foot (making it extremely larger and much more red). He will then run away in pain, allowing Banjo permanent access to the Claw Clamber Boots.
It seems that the only ability that Biggafoot had was the large foot he had and threatened to kick Banjo and Kazooie away, despite being an incredibly large yeti. However that was it and he acted like a wimp when Chilly Willy hit his foot (Ironically making it bigger and redder). He seemed to be able to run fast enough though.
- Biggafoot: I'm Biggafoot. I have an enormous foot.
- Banjo: That's nice.
- Biggafoot: Yes, it is, isn't it? And if you try to steal my shoes, you'll be seeing it close up!
- Kazooie: But those shoes won't even fit you!
- Biggafoot: I don't care. You're not having them.
- I've already told you, you're not having my shoes!
- (after getting kicked) Packs quite a whallop, doesn't it? I'm really proud of my enormous foot.
- (cries out in pain) OOO-OOO-AAAHHH! My poor enormous foot! Where's the first aid kit?
- Biggafoot would, while talking, have a habit of chewing on his toenail.
- Despite Chilly Willy hitting his foot, Biggafoot is still able to run on it.
- His big toe seemed to be the biggest (and only visible) part of his large foot. He will also repeatedly bite at it.
- Despite bragging to Banjo and Kazooie that his foot was bigger and stronger, he runs away cowardly when Chilly Willy hits his foot with a chunk of ice rock.