Be sure to read our policy on citing sources before editing!
- “Packs quite a whallop, doesn't it? I'm really proud of my enormous foot.”
- —Biggafoot, Banjo-Tooie
Biggafoot is seen guarding a pair of Claw Clamber Boots, being very protective of them despite the fact they're too small for him to wear. He also kicks Banjo and Kazooie if they get near his shoes. To obtain them, the duo needs to get near him while Chilly Willy is spitting ice pieces and cause one of them to hit his foot, making Biggafoot run away in pain and leaving the boots unprotected.
- "I'm Biggafoot. I have an enormous foot."
- "Yes, it is, isn't it? And if you try to steal my shoes, you'll be seeing it close up!"
- "I don't care. You're not having them.
- "I've already told you, you're not having my shoes!"
- "Packs quite a whallop, doesn't it? I'm really proud of my enormous foot."
- "Ooo-ooo-aaahhh! My poor enormous foot! Where's the first aid kit?"