|Jiggywikki was recently forked from Banjo-Kazooie FANDOM, and is currently under heavy renovation. Take note that most of the articles, images, and categories are currently being reworked for the new wiki.|
|This article/section requires cleanup in order to qualify for Jiggywikki's standards. |
You can discuss this issue on the talk page or this page to improve it.
- Not to be confused with Mumbo's Pad.
- “This Mumbo Pad. Mumbo stand on it to perform great magic.”
- —Mumbo Jumbo, Banjo-Tooie
A Mumbo Pad is a pad that appeared in Banjo-Tooie. These pads allow Mumbo Jumbo to cast spells (so long as you give him a Glowbo to get him out of his Skull) on various objects that will help Banjo and Kazooie get through the various worlds in the game. The pads are different colors (it depends on the spell) and have a picture of Mumbo's face on it. Most pads will disappear after they have been used, though some pads are required to be used more than once. The only two pads in the game that never disappear are the ones near the Golden Goliath in Mayahem Temple and Wumba's Wigwam in Terrydactyland.
Every world features its own spell. The following is a list of pads and their corresponding spells in Banjo-Tooie:
|Isle O' Hags||Heal||Heals the sick Styracosaurus||White|
|Mayahem Temple||Summon||Controls the Golden Goliath||Purple|
|Glitter Gulch Mine||Levitate||Lifts up heavy objects||Lime/Bright Green|
|Witchyworld||Power||Powers certain rides||Medium Blue|
|Jolly Roger's Lagoon||Oxygenate||Makes water breathable||Gold|
|Terrydactyland||Enlarge||Makes things bigger||Bright Blue|
|Grunty Industries||EMP||Disables equipment||Orange|
|Hailfire Peaks||Life Force||Revives dead people||Lavender|
|Cloud Cuckooland||Rain Dance||Causes plants to grow and rainbows to form||Red|
- On the rim of the pad, there is text that reads "Eekum Bokum", which is what Mumbo chants when he performs his magic for Banjo and Kazooie, or when a Mumbo Token is collected.
- The picture of Mumbo's face seen in the middle of the pads is actually a beta element from Banjo-Kazooie, where it was used in place of the Mumbo Switch.