Be sure to read our policy on citing sources before editing!
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts (mentioned)
- “Aw sheesh, someone found the switch...I hate customers, always wanting things!”
- —Salty Joe, Banjo-Tooie
In Banjo-Tooie, Salty Joe can be found in his stand in Witchyworld. While it is closed at first, the booth can be opened by pressing a switch behind it. Salty Joe then complains that someone found the switch and says he hates costumers, as they're "always wanting things". When first interacted with, he will ask Banjo and Kazooie to "hurry up" because he is "a busy guy", then offer the duo his "limp, salty fries". If they accept, Salty Joe will give them and says he'd "better start frying up some more", as he is "all out".
If Banjo goes to get fries from him alone, Salty Joe will ask the bear if he needs a sidekick, and proceed to list the moves he knows, — the "Salt Shaker Slap", the "Greasy Hand Grab" and spitting fries really far — with none of them interesting Banjo.
In Banjo-Pilot, although Salty Joe himself is absent, his stand can be seen in the background of the Witchyworld course.
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
- "Aw sheesh, someone found the switch...I hate customers, always wanting things!"
- "Hurry up and order, weirdos — I'm a busy guy!"
- "Quite the comedian, huh? Now how about some of Salty Joe's limp, salty fries?"
- "Yeah, fries coming right up. Er, have a nice day, I guess."
- "Hmmm, I'd better start frying up some more 'cause I'm all out!"
- "Why, you cheeky..."
- "Errrm... Yes."
- "Hey, do you need a sidekick? I got loads of cool moves."
- "Sure. How about the Salt Shaker Slap?"
- "What about my Greasy Hand Grab?"
- "Er, and I can spit fries really far..."