|Jiggywikki has moved off Banjo-Kazooie FANDOM. The articles, images, and categories are still being reworked for Jiggywikki.|
|Additionally, many of the articles have previously contained speculative or inaccurate information, both of which are not tolerated on a factual wiki. If anyone is caught adding this type of information, it will immediately be removed. Do not take artwork from DK Vine, because they were edited with Photoshop.
Unconfirmed yet considerable facts can be added, but only if explicitly mentioned as a possibility backed by evidence, such as reliable sources. For example, Rare Scribes, official Twitter accounts, or even video interviews are trustworthy because they qualify as primary sources.
|This article/section requires cleanup in order to qualify for Jiggywikki's standards. |
Reason: Wikia; just a mess
You can discuss this issue on the talk page or this page to improve it.
The pose of which Banjo and Kazooie use Breegull Blaster.
Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
|World Learned||Mayahem Temple|
|Uses||Accessing and competing in certain mini-games|
This move is automatically executed when the pair enters certain special areas, and cannot be used outside these areas. It allows Banjo and Kazooie to move around and fire eggs quickly without having to stop, but an obvious downside is that no other moves can be performed while the Breegull Blaster is being used (other than the Beak Bayonet, a melee jabbing technique), although areas which use the Breegull Blaster are designed around its use and as such the use of other abilities isn't necessary.
The Breegull Blaster is one of only two moves in the game that can be performed by characters other than Banjo and Kazooie (although not in regular gameplay), being used by Mumbo Jumbo, Jinjo (must be unlocked), Jamjars and Gruntilda in three of the multiplayer mini-games. The other move is the Beak Bayonet.
Since the Breegull Blaster is, in essence, a different mode of gameplay, it has multiple controls:
- to move
- to shoot eggs
- (tap) to choose egg type (as normal)
- (hold) to activate ADS sights
- and to aim vertically
- and to strafe
- for Beak Bayonet
- to open doors (Targitzan's Temple only)
- Here's a move that's a
- load of fun,
- now use Kazooie as a
- hand-held gun!
- fires eggs both high
- and low,
- Targitzan's Temple in you
- can go!
Breegull Blaster can also be learned from Bozzeye. Unlike Banjo-Tooie, this move can be accessed in any place. It also replaces normal egg shooting completely.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
In Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, the Breegull Blaster appears as the neutral special attack when the button is held down. Pressing the button again will fire eggs, and holding it down will cause a stream of eggs to be fired at a consecutively-decreasing amount of power. The move can be canceled by crouching or shielding.
- A glitch to rapidly fire Grenade Eggs while in Breegull Blaster mode can be easily accessed. The player must have a rapid shooting egg like Blue Eggs or Ice Eggs (Golden Eggs are ineffective). Start shooting them rapidly, and then immediately press to switch to Grenade Eggs, and keep tapping . Because the game had been firing rapid Blue Eggs, now you can rapidly fire Grenade Eggs, compared to usually only firing 1 every few seconds (note, they must be continuously be fired, or else they will revert back to being slow). This is an incredibly useful move, especially in multiplayer shootouts, as you can light up a room with explosions rapidly and tear through areas. The only downside is that it doesn't take long to run out of bombs.