Be sure to read our policy on citing sources before editing!
Bad Magic Bayou
|This article/section requires cleanup in order to qualify for Jiggywikki's standards. |
You can discuss this issue on the talk page or this page to improve it.
|Game appearance(s)||Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge|
Bad Magic Bayou is the third world of Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge. This place also has log bridges and there are slippery green versions of the which Banjo and Kazooie can do up by using the Talon Trot ability. This place also has marshy, poisonous, green polluted water underneath which can injure Banjo if touched. However, Banjo does not become injured when he is an octopus.
Points of interest
- Defeat the group of Gruntlings.
- Knock down the Jiggy from the cliff by using Bill Drill.
- Collect the Jiggy in the Vapor Scrubs.
- Play the fishing mini-game.
- Use the Battery Eggs in Monster Manor.
- Light the candles within sixty seconds in a specific way in Creepy Corridors.
- Use the Flap Flip ability to jump to a tree stump in Vapor Scrubs.
- Come back with the tank and go through the door near Mumbo's Pad.
- Defeat Klungo in Monster Manor.
- Find all five Green Jinjos.
The five Bad Magic Bayou Jinjos are light green.
- On a shelf in Monster Manor.
- On a tree stump near the entrance.
- In the middle of Vapor Scrubs.
- Bill Drill the spot to the right of Monster Mansion.
- In the dark corridors as Candle Banjo.
- Use the Flap Flip to jump to a tree stump in Vapor Scrubs.
- Shoot the Battery Eggs into the toll station.