|Jiggywikki has moved off Banjo-Kazooie FANDOM. The articles, images, and categories are still being reworked for Jiggywikki.|
|Additionally, many of the articles have previously contained speculative or inaccurate information, both of which are not tolerated on a factual wiki. If anyone is caught adding this type of information, it will immediately be removed. Do not take artwork from DK Vine, because they were edited with Photoshop.
Unconfirmed yet considerable facts can be added, but only if explicitly mentioned as a possibility backed by evidence, such as reliable sources. For example, Rare Scribes, official Twitter accounts, or even video interviews are trustworthy because they qualify as primary sources.
|This article/section requires cleanup in order to qualify for Jiggywikki's standards. |
You can discuss this issue on the talk page or this page to improve it.
|Game||Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge|
Freezing Furnace (originally named Freezing Fjord) is the fifth and final world of Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge. It is a frozen wasteland with a furnace at its core.
Points of interest
- Use the Bill Drill on the Jiggy Switch and collect the Jiggy on time.
- Play the fishing mini-game inside the igloo.
- Bring Miss Bucket the seven gold nuggets.
- Just behind the "tank-door" in Grunty Industries.
- Save the Snowies from the evil mice.
- In the Storage Room of Grunty Industries using Wonderwing and Shock Spring Jump pads.
- Spell out 'Gruntilda' on the paneled floor.
- Inside the hidden tunnel (Octopus transformation required).
- Defeat Klungo inside of Grunty Industries.
- Find all five Jinjos.
The five Freezing Furnace Jinjos are light blue.
- Melt and Bill Drill the ground near to Biggyfoot.
- South on a small island.
- Blow up the dynamite (Candle transformation required).
- Northeast of Grunty Industries.
- On the oil.
- Just South of the entrance (Octopus transformation required).
- In the Storage Room.
- The Spiller's Harbor theme plays shortly after Klungo leaves the battle.
- This world seems to be based on Hailfire Peaks, as both worlds have an icy section and a lava section.