Be sure to read our policy on citing sources before editing!
|Game appearance(s)||Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge|
Freezing Furnace (originally named Freezing Fjord) is the fifth and final world of Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge. It is a frozen wasteland with a furnace at its core.
Points of interest
- Use the Bill Drill on the Jiggy Switch and collect the Jiggy on time.
- Play the fishing mini-game inside the igloo.
- Bring Miss Bucket the seven gold nuggets.
- Just behind the "tank-door" in Grunty Industries.
- Save the Snowies from the evil mice.
- In the Storage Room of Grunty Industries using Wonderwing and Shock Spring Jump pads.
- Spell out 'Gruntilda' on the paneled floor.
- Inside the hidden tunnel (Octopus transformation required).
- Defeat Klungo inside of Grunty Industries.
- Find all five Jinjos.
The five Freezing Furnace Jinjos are light blue.
- Melt and Bill Drill the ground near to Bigfoot.
- South on a small island.
- Blow up the dynamite (Candle transformation required).
- Northeast of Grunty Industries.
- On the oil.
- Just South of the entrance (Octopus transformation required).
- In the Storage Room.
- The Spiller's Harbor theme plays shortly after Klungo leaves the battle.
- This world seems to be based on Hailfire Peaks, as both worlds have an icy section and a lava section.