Be sure to read our policy on citing sources before editing!
|Game appearance(s)||Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge|
Spiller's Harbor is the fourth world of Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge. It was formerly a resort resort until Gruntilda's minions polluted it. Kazooie can also learn the Wonderwing ability here, at Bilge Haven.
Points of interest
- Defeat Grunty near the lighthouse.
- Save the two Squit children (bring one an ice cream, bring one back his toy).
- Bring five silver coins to the Mr. Rimpovski in Spillerston, then complete the slide challenge.
- The Shock-Spring Pads in Bilge Haven.
- On an island in the polluted sea.
- In the sewage system (Octopus Transformation required).
- Inside a house (Wonderwing required).
- Spillerston maze (Mouse Transformation required).
- Castoffs Castle Maze.
- Find all five Jinjos.
The five Spiller's Harbor Jinjos are gray.
- Inside the jail cell directly south of the world entrance. Use the Bill Drill to destroy the manhole cover above the cell.
- As Mouse Banjo, enter Castoffs Castle inside Bilge Haven.
- Inside a house to the east of the ice cream truck.
- Near to the sandcastle.
- On a boat.
- Inside a sewer pipe.
- Spillerston's maze (requires the Mouse transformation).
- Brown Gruntling
- Maggie Bird
- Grille Chompa
- Mecha-Grunty (boss)