Be sure to read our policy on citing sources before editing!
The Jinjo Oracle in Cliff Farm.
|Game(s)||Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge|
Bad Magic Bayou
- “Seek the scattered Jinjos and return to the oracle, then the oracle will reveal all the secrets of Jinjodom with the press of .”
- —Jinjo Oracle, Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge
The Jinjo Oracle is a character in Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge. She is a stone statue of a Jinjo, slightly resembling the Jinjo statues found at the Top of the Tower in Banjo-Kazooie, and assists Banjo and Kazooie by providing a hint for obtaining a Jiggy each time the duo has rescued a Jinjo. If Banjo and Kazooie have rescued all five Jinjos, the Jinjo Oracle rewards them with a Jiggy, which she drops in front of her.
- Jinjos are magical creatures that look like me, but smaller. There's a pink one far to my left. Listen out for their distinctive call.
- Gruntilda has cast a spell on the Jiggy Priest. He needs your help in his temple to the South.
- Spiral Mountain sits to the North. On your way there, why not stop by and visit Honey B's Hive?
- Gruntilda's magic is strongest here, around her lair. Mumbo Jumbo has done well to keep away.
- Poor little Jinjos. Gruntilda's scattered them in all sorts of awkward places.
- Well done, you've freed all of Spiral Mountain's Jinjos! Maybe the Jinjos will be able to settle down when Grunty has been defeated.
- The Jinjos on Breegull Beach are as yellow as the sand around you.
- You can't go to the beach without taking a swim, can you?
- Sometimes Mumbo can help to find hidden Jinjos.
- The ancient Breegulls must be too old for Grunty to put to work in her slave quarry.
- Shrapnel mines can be destroyed with Blue Egg shots.
- Watch out for the Spookos in Monster Manor. They fear only fire and feathers!
Bad Magic Bayou
- If you hadn't noticed, the swamp is full of poisonous waters. I'll bet you'd feel ill if you so much as dipped a toe in!
- Bozzeye may not be able to climb trees, but he can help you shake things down.
- Some Jinjos hid in Monster Manor. I hope they're not afraid of the dark!
- I heard Klungo say, 'Banjo need tank to get through here.' I wonder what he meant?
- Some boardwalk paths lead through the trees to murky places.
- Have you heard of a place called 'Spiller's Harbor?' It used to be a resort, but since Grunty's lot turned up, they don't get many other visitors.
- The Jinjo’s are well hidden here, you’ll have to look everywhere to find them all.
- It might be worth nosing around with someone a little smaller if you’re having trouble finding all the Jinjos.
- Klungo’s Germuloids will suck the life out of you. Be quick and shake them off before they can start.
- Those Maggie Birds are a pain, but you should win a battle of the beaks when they’re nearer ground.
- I don’t know how a small creature would get out of the harbor if it wasn’t for that Wall Pipe.
- I think Gruntilda’s getting desperate. Her Mecha-Grunty suit needs more spare parts than the Freezing Furnace can make!
- Maybe it's just because they're cold, but the Jinjos in Freezing Furnace are all blue.
- See Mumbo to get all fired up before you fiddle with frozen fuses.
- A rocky cave leads to a very young Grunty Industries.
- Sea creatures don't seem to have a problem with the cold waters around here.
- Tanks...I mean thanks for trying to rescue all the Jinjos.
- With your dedication to finding the Jinjos, I'm sure you'll be brave enough to face Gruntilda in her lair.