Be sure to read our policy on citing sources before editing!
|This article/section requires cleanup in order to qualify for Jiggywikki's standards. |
You can discuss this issue on the talk page or this page to improve it.
|Game||Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge|
Breegull Beach is the second world of Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge. As the name suggests, it is a beach-themed world. Breegull Beach is the location where Banjo reunites with Kazooie, after defeating Mecha-Grunty.
Points of interest
- Breegull Peak
- Grunty's Quarry
- Quarry Heights
- Witches Keep
- Collect five blue shells and return them to Mr. Ripovski.
- Collect the Jiggy in Grunty's Quarry.
- Defeat Mecha-Grunty in Grunty's Quarry.
- Free the six breegulls as Mouse Banjo in Quarry Heights.
- Swim underwater in the Breegull Lagoon and collect the Jiggy blocking Delphinum's room.
- Defeat the Ghost Pirate by firing three eggs at him.
- Jump to the rock column in the southeast area of the map which has a Jiggy on it.
- Beat Little Blubber's game by guarding the treasure chest.
- Collect twelve glow grubs on Breegull Peak's Grubby Chute.
- Find all five Jinjos.
The five Breegull Breach Jinjos are yellow.
- South of the entrance.
- Inside the Quarry Heights, accessible by the Mouse transformation.
- On an island in the southeast area of the map.
- Left of the Grubby Chute.
- In a sunken ship underwater.
- Underwater, accessible by diving.
- To the right of the Grubby Chute.
The Jinjo Oracle is located near the world entrance.