|Jiggywikki has moved off Banjo-Kazooie FANDOM. The articles, images, and categories are still being reworked for Jiggywikki.|
|Additionally, many of the articles have previously contained speculative or inaccurate information, both of which are not tolerated on a factual wiki. If anyone is caught adding this type of information, it will immediately be removed. Do not take artwork from DK Vine, because they were edited with Photoshop.
Unconfirmed yet considerable facts can be added, but only if explicitly mentioned as a possibility backed by evidence, such as reliable sources. For example, Rare Scribes, official Twitter accounts, or even video interviews are trustworthy because they qualify as primary sources.
|This article/section requires cleanup in order to qualify for Jiggywikki's standards. |
You can discuss this issue on the talk page or this page to improve it.
|Game||Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge|
Breegull Beach is the second world of Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge. As the name suggests, it is a beach-themed world. Breegull Beach is the location where Banjo reunites with Kazooie, after defeating Mecha-Grunty.
Points of interest
- Breegull Peak
- Grunty's Quarry
- Quarry Heights
- Witches Keep
- Collect five blue shells and return them to Mr. Ripovski.
- Collect the Jiggy in Grunty's Quarry.
- Defeat Mecha-Grunty in Grunty's Quarry.
- Free the six breegulls as Mouse Banjo in Quarry Heights.
- Swim underwater in the Breegull Lagoon and collect the Jiggy blocking Delphinum's room.
- Defeat the Ghost Pirate by firing three eggs at him.
- Jump to the rock column in the southeast area of the map which has a Jiggy on it.
- Beat Little Blubber's game by guarding the treasure chest.
- Collect twelve glow grubs on Breegull Peak's Grubby Chute.
- Find all five Jinjos.
The five Breegull Breach Jinjos are yellow.
- South of the entrance.
- Inside the Quarry Heights, accessible by the Mouse transformation.
- On an island in the southeast area of the map.
- Left of the Grubby Chute.
- In a sunken ship underwater.
- Underwater, accessible by diving.
- To the right of the Grubby Chute.
The Jinjo Oracle is located near the world entrance.