Be sure to read our policy on citing sources before editing!
- “Kazooie can take to the air by standing on a Flying Disc, then pressing .”
- —Bottles, Banjo-Kazooie
A Flight Pad, also known as a Flying Pad and formerly a Flying Disc, is a round blue disc that depicts a few Red Feathers. By standing on one, Kazooie can take off into the air and fly if the player presses . They appear in both Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie. Although flying higher costs precious Red Feathers, just taking off requires nothing but the pad, allowing for a bit of sneakiness on the player's part if they want to fly for a short distance but have no red feathers to use.
In Banjo-Kazooie, Flight Pads appear in every world with the exception of Spiral Mountain, Mumbo's Mountain, and Bubblegloop Swamp. In Banjo-Tooie, the only places in which Flight Pads cannot be found are the Isle o' Hags, Glitter Gulch Mine, Jolly Roger's Lagoon, and Cauldron Keep.
- Banjo-Kazooie Nintendo Player's Guide, page 16
- Banjo-Kazooie manual, pages 14 and 19
- Banjo-Tooie manual, page 23
- Banjo-Tooie Nintendo Player's Guide, pages 7 and 13