Be sure to read our policy on citing sources before editing!
|This article/section requires cleanup in order to qualify for Jiggywikki's standards. |
You can discuss this issue on the talk page or this page to improve it.
- “You've activated a Magic Cauldron! Find two the same color to create a short cut!”
- —Magic Cauldron, Banjo-Kazooie
Magic Cauldrons, also known as Warp Cauldrons, are friendly cauldrons that are used as shortcuts between two certain areas of Gruntilda's Lair in Banjo-Kazooie. Each cauldron has a color, and there are four pairs of same-color cauldrons found throughout the lair. Once two cauldrons of the same color have been activated, Banjo only needs to jump into one of the bubbling pots to be instantly warped to the other, they bear a resemblance to Dingpot.
- Purple: In the lair's round floor tile — To Grunty's face statue room, near Note Door to Mad Monster Mansion.
- Green: Near Grunty's face statue room, above the purple cauldron — To Rusty Bucket Bay entrance.
- Orange: The pipe under Clanker's Cavern entrance. — Hidden Tunnel in Click Clock Wood entrance.
- Yellow: Behind Warp Pad in Grunty's Furnace Fun — The lair keep, near Gruntilda's Jigsaw Puzzle.