From 18:00 Jan 23 to 00:00 Jan 24 NY Time (6 hrs), Grifkuba sites will experience flaky behavior, including short periods of downtime. Reading and light edits should be fine, but save all work and avoid heavy edits.
From Jiggywikki, a wiki on the Banjo-Kazooie series
Jump to navigationJump to search
- “Oh, here you are at last! I've been waiting months to give you this!”
- —Gnawty, Banjo-Kazooie
Gnawty is a beaver who lives inside a house located within the Click Clock Wood Tree. His name is a portmanteau of the words "naughty" and "gnaw."
In Banjo-Kazooie, Gnawty has various roles throughout the different seasons of Click Clock Wood. In Spring, he is inside the river in front of a rock that is blocking the entrance to his home. Due to the water, Banjo and Kazooie cannot break the boulder. In Summer, the river is dry, allowing the duo to break the rock. However, the entrance to it is very steep, making actually accessing the place impossible. In Autumn, the two are able to finally enter his home, as they can use the water to swim up. Inside, the beaver will give them a Jiggy as a reward. In Winter, the bear and bird cam swim through the frozen water into his house which is now without a boulder blocking it. If the Jigsaw Piece was not collected in Autumn, it can be collected here. There is also an Extra Honeycomb only available in this season inside.
- "Somebody move this boulder, Gnawty can't get in his house!"
- "You look pretty strong, can you move this boulder?"
- "Wow, what strength! Come inside."
- "Oh, here you are at last! I've been waiting months to give you this!"
- "It's getting a bit chilly out here, I wish I was inside..."
- "Brrr....this water's freezing and I'm still stuck outside thanks to you!"
- "Wow, you must really want this if you swam in that freezing water!"
- "Cor...I don't usually get visitors in winter!"