From 18:00 Jan 23 to 00:00 Jan 24 NY Time (6 hrs), Grifkuba sites will experience flaky behavior, including short periods of downtime. Reading and light edits should be fine, but save all work and avoid heavy edits.
From Jiggywikki, a Banjo-Kazooie wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
- “Yummy! Croctus liked that!”
- —Croctus, Banjo-Kazooie
A Croctus in the ending's character parade
Croctuses are golden, crocodile-like creatures found throughout Bubblegloop Swamp in Banjo-Kazooie. They repeatedly open and close their mouths, waiting for a Blue Egg to be fired at them. Once the first Croctus has eaten a Blue Egg, it will disappear and another one with different-colored eyes will appear, also wanting to be fed. After the last one has eaten an egg, it will leave a Jiggy behind before vanishing.
- The first Croctus has light green-colored eyes, and is near the world's Exit Pad.
- The second Croctus has blue-colored eyes, and is in a hole next to a green slope
- The third Croctus has red-colored eyes, and is found at the end of some green platforms.
- The fourth Croctus has light blue-colored eyes, and is found behind the giant crocodile where Mr. Vile resides.
- The fifth Croctus has violet-colored eyes, and is behind Tanktup.