|Jiggywikki was recently forked from Banjo-Kazooie FANDOM, and is currently under heavy renovation. Take note that most of the articles, images, and categories are currently being reworked for the new wiki.|
|This article/section requires cleanup in order to qualify for Jiggywikki's standards. |
Reason: Wikia; needs rewrite
You can discuss this issue on the talk page or this page to improve it.
- “Yummy! Croctus liked that!”
- —Croctus, Banjo-Kazooie
A Croctus is a shiny golden crocodile with jeweled eyes found in Bubblegloop Swamp in Banjo-Kazooie. He will repeatedly open and close his mouth, waiting to be fed with tasty Blue Eggs. Once a Blue Egg has been fired into the first one's mouth, it will vanish and another Croctus with different colored eyes will appear in another location, also waiting to be fed.
There are five Croctus in all, each of which chomps more quickly than the previous one, making it harder to time your Eggs just right to feed them. Once the last Croctus has been fed, it will disappear to reveal a Jiggy.
- Each golden Croctus has a different colored set of jeweled eyes:
- The first Croctus has light green-colored eyes.
- The second Croctus has blue-colored eyes.
- The third Croctus has red-colored eyes.
- The fourth Croctus has light blue-colored eyes.
- The fifth Croctus has violet-colored eyes.
- Even though each Croctus has different colored eyes, the speaking icon remains the same for all of them.