From 18:00 Jan 23 to 00:00 Jan 24 NY Time (6 hrs), Grifkuba sites will experience flaky behavior, including short periods of downtime. Reading and light edits should be fine, but save all work and avoid heavy edits.
From Jiggywikki, a wiki on the Banjo-Kazooie seriesJump to navigationJump to search
- Mumbo's Mountain: Near the molehill where Bottles teaches Kazooie how to fire eggs. The Jiggy appears atop the entrance and can be reached while transformed into a termite.
- Treasure Trove Cove: Behind the lighthouse. The Jiggy initially appears inside a cannon, but is fired and lands on top of a ship.
- Clanker's Cavern: Inside Clanker, near where his blowhole leads to. A jigsaw puzzle pops out of the floor and can be hit with the Beak Buster move to make a Jiggy appear.
- Bubblegloop Swamp: Inside one of the breakable huts above piranha water. A hole on the Grunty statue near the entrance is open, and the Jiggy is found inside.
- Gobi's Valley: Inside King Sandybutt's Tomb, in one of the dead ends that the maze has. A coffin near the entrance is opened with the Jiggy inside that can be reached with the rotating Shock Spring Pad.
- Freezeezy Peak: Under a Sir Slush near where Bottles teaches the Beak Bomb move. The Jiggy appears above the entrance and can only be reached by getting to a Flight Pad that, once triggered, disappears after a few seconds.
- Mad Monster Mansion: In the haunted church's rafters. The Jiggy appears in the eye of a Gruntilda statue near the entrance that needs to be broken with the Rat-a-tat Rap or Beak Bomb moves.
- Rusty Bucket Bay: Atop the deck that can only be reached from the crane holding a TNT crate. The Jiggy appears in the first water-filled room.
- Click Clock Wood: In front of a Sir Slush during winter. The Jiggy appears in a high up spot only reacheable while transformed into a bee.