Be sure to read our policy on citing sources before editing!
From Jiggywikki, a wiki on the Banjo-Kazooie seriesJump to navigationJump to search
- Mumbo's Mountain: Near the molehill where Bottles teaches Kazooie how to fire eggs. The Jiggy appears atop the entrance and can be reached while transformed into a termite.
- Treasure Trove Cove: Behind the lighthouse. The Jiggy initially appears inside a cannon, but is fired and lands on top of a ship.
- Clanker's Cavern: Inside Clanker, near where his blowhole leads to. A jigsaw puzzle pops out of the floor and can be hit with the Beak Buster move to make a Jiggy appear.
- Bubblegloop Swamp: Inside one of the breakable huts above piranha water. A hole on the Grunty statue near the entrance is open, and the Jiggy is found inside.
- Gobi's Valley: Inside King Sandybutt's Tomb, in one of the dead ends that the maze has. A coffin near the entrance is opened with the Jiggy inside that can be reached with the rotating Shock Spring Pad.
- Freezeezy Peak: Under a Sir Slush near where Bottles teaches the Beak Bomb move. The Jiggy appears above the entrance and can only be reached by getting to a Flight Pad that, once triggered, disappears after a few seconds.
- Mad Monster Mansion: In the haunted church's rafters. The Jiggy appears in the eye of a Gruntilda statue near the entrance that needs to be broken with the Rat-a-tat Rap or Beak Bomb moves.
- Rusty Bucket Bay: Atop the deck that can only be reached from the crane holding a TNT crate. The Jiggy appears in the first water-filled room.
- Click Clock Wood: In front of a Sir Slush during winter. The Jiggy appears in a high up spot only reacheable while transformed into a bee.