Be sure to read our policy on citing sources before editing!
Banjo-Kazooie (Xbox Live Arcade)
Microsoft Game Studios
|Console(s)||Xbox 360 (Xbox Live Arcade)|
|Release date(s)||December 3, 2008|
|Input||Xbox 360 Wireless Controller|
Banjo-Kazooie is a port of the game of the same name for the Xbox 360 as part of the Xbox Live Arcade. It was published by Microsoft in 2008 and made several minor changes to both the graphics and gameplay, as well as adding some extra content through Stop 'n' Swop. This version would later be included in Rare Replay.
Differences and changes
- The game now has an online leaderboard.
- The textures are in a much higher resolution.
- Musical Notes stay collected even after leaving a world or losing a life.
- All Nintendo references have been removed or replaced.
- The dialogue is in a different font, Andy Bold, instead of Comicrazy.
- Stop 'n' Swop, a feature originally scrapped in the original game, is now fully functional and works with both the Xbox Live Arcade port of Banjo-Tooie and Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts.
|Get Jiggy||It doesn't matter which two, just successfully collect any two Jiggies.||10|
|Mumbo Jumbo||Get yourself transformed by Mumbo Jumbo for the first time. Now that's magic!||10|
|Knock out Nipper||Come out on top in a dust-up with Nipper the crab. Watch out, he's called Nipper for a reason.||15|
|Free Clanker||Liberate Clanker, Gruntilda's rusty and recalcitrant garbage grinder.||15|
|Chomp Chomp!||They're red and no less than 30 of them need chomping. Nuff said.||15|
|Move Master||Discover and master all Banjo's moves… and Kazooie's… but nobody else's. Unless you insist.||15|
|Show me the Honey!||Collect all 24 of the extra honeycomb pieces. Yes! Every single one! It's character-building.||15|
|The Quiz Master||Complete Grunty's Furnace Fun quiz show and win the Star Prize. Been paying attention?||20|
|Jinjonatored||Fear the Jinjonator. If you're a witch, that is. The Jinjonator lays the smack down on witches.||20|
|Jigsaw Maker||Bet you thought jigsaws were boring! Bottles disagrees, and has seven of them to be solved.||20|
|Cheating Cheato||Bump into Grunty's disowned spellbook three times as it hops around the place dishing out cheats.||20|
|Music Maestro||There are 900 musical notes out there in the world of Banjo-Kazooie. Real gamers collect them all...||25|
- For this subject's image gallery, see Gallery:Banjo-Kazooie.
- On release, a glitch existed where, if Musical Notes were collected by Banjo in Bottles' Moving Picture Game before they were obtained in the actual level, they would be permanently unobtainable. A patch was shortly released that fixed this issue.