Be sure to read our policy on citing sources before editing!
|Full name||Gregg Ashley Mayles|
|Born||April 29, 1971|
Gregg Mayles is a British video game designer employed by Rare Ltd., and the brother of Steve Mayles. He has worked at the company since 1989 and is credited as the designer of several games such as Donkey Kong Country, Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Grabbed by the Ghoulies, Viva Piñata and many others.
Mayles was the designer of Banjo-Kazooie, which started as an RPG for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System codenamed Project Dream. He designed every world, including the ones that were only featured in the sequel, Banjo-Tooie, which he also was the designer of, like Glitter Gulch Mine and Hailfire Peaks. Although Gregg Mayles had close to no involved in the Banjo-Kazooie games released for the Game Boy Advance, Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge and Banjo-Pilot, he later worked as the designer of Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts.
- Banjo-Kazooie – Chief of Ideas
- Banjo-Tooie – The Banjo-Tooie Team
- Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge - Special Thanks
- Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts – Daft Ideas and Vehicle Gluing
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – Original Games Supervisor (Rare Ltd.)