|Jiggywikki has moved off Banjo-Kazooie FANDOM. The articles, images, and categories are still being reworked for Jiggywikki.|
|Additionally, many of the articles have previously contained speculative or inaccurate information, both of which are not tolerated on a factual wiki. If anyone is caught adding this type of information, it will immediately be removed. Do not take artwork from DK Vine, because they were edited with Photoshop.
Unconfirmed yet considerable facts can be added, but only if explicitly mentioned as a possibility backed by evidence, such as reliable sources. For example, Rare Scribes, official Twitter accounts, or even video interviews are trustworthy because they qualify as primary sources.
In 2003, an interquel/prequel to the first two games, Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge, was released for the Game Boy Advance, and in 2005 a spin-off racing game, Banjo-Pilot, was also made for the Game Boy Advance. Two ports of Grunty's Revenge, called Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge Mobile and Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge Missions, were later made available in 2004 and 2005 as downloadable cell phone applications.
Although all four titles in the series were made for Nintendo systems, Rare was bought by Microsoft in September of 2002. This resulted in the next sequel, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, being published on the Xbox 360 was in late 2008 . In celebration of this release, Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie were ported to Xbox Live Arcade shortly afterward.
- Banjo-Kazooie - 1998 - Nintendo 64
- Banjo-Tooie - 2000 - Nintendo 64
- Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge - 2003 - Game Boy Advance
- Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts - 2008 - Xbox 360
- L.O.G.'s Lost Challenges (DLC) - 2009 - Xbox 360
- Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge Mobile - 2004 - Mobile
- Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge Missions - 2005 - Mobile
- Banjo-Kazooie - 2008 - Xbox 360
- Banjo-Tooie - 2009 - Xbox 360
- Banjo-Pilot - 2005 - Game Boy Advance
Although they aren't part of the traditional franchise, these games are still related to the Banjo-Kazooie franchise.
- Diddy Kong Racing - 1997 - Nintendo 64
- Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing with Banjo-Kazooie - 2010 - Xbox 360
- Minecraft - 2012 - Xbox 360
- Banjo-Kazooie (SXSW 2015 Gaming Awards) - Demo at 2015 SXSW Awards, made by Audience Entertainment
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (DLC) - 2019 - Nintendo Switch
- Dream: Land of Giants - Super Nintendo / Nintendo 64 (Retooled into Banjo-Kazooie)
- Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Curse - Game Boy Color (Retooled into Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge)
- Banjo X - Xbox (Remake of Banjo-Kazooie)
- The Fast & The Furriest (racing game) - Xbox 360 (Also known as Banjo Karting)
- The Fast & The Furriest (party game) - Xbox 360
Names in other languages
Banjo to Kazooie
|Banjo and Kazooie|