|Jiggywikki has moved off Banjo-Kazooie FANDOM. The articles, images, and categories are still being reworked for Jiggywikki.|
|Additionally, many of the articles have previously contained speculative or inaccurate information, both of which are not tolerated on a factual wiki. If anyone is caught adding this type of information, it will immediately be removed. Do not take artwork from DK Vine, because they were edited with Photoshop.
Unconfirmed yet considerable facts can be added, but only if explicitly mentioned as a possibility backed by evidence, such as reliable sources. For example, Rare Scribes, official Twitter accounts, or even video interviews are trustworthy because they qualify as primary sources.
L.O.G.'s Lost Challenges
|This article/section requires cleanup in order to qualify for Jiggywikki's standards. |
You can discuss this issue on the talk page or this page to improve it.
|Game||Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts|
|Jiggy requirement||Act 1: 6|
- Mr. Fit as The High-Tech Infiltrator
- Humba Wumba as The Feisty Femme Fatale
- Jolly Dodger as The Deep Cover Double Agent
- Bottles as The Handy Distraction
- Pikelet as The Army Of One (Snack Per Minute)
- Mumbo Jumbo as The Self-Styled Ladies' Man
- Klungo appears as himself.
IMPORTANT: Each Jiggy you earn in a L.O.G's choice vehicle makes the Jiggy black and white on the Klungo Painting, and when you do the challenges again with your vehicles, the Jiggy will be in color. Jiggies and T.T. Trophies earned in this world do not count towards your total count.
Several Sized Sumo
- Talk to Pikelet on the ice.
- Push Pikelet off the three discs.
- Talk to Humba near the water deck.
- Drive the vehicle and jump over the hurdles.
- You get a 1 second penalty for not clearing a hurdle completely and a 3 second penalty for hitting a Pedestrian Stand-in.
Big Rimmed Race Off
- Talk to Mumbo on the Race Track.
- Race Mumbo, Bottles and a Jinjo round the Test-o-Track.
Car Park Cavalcade
- Talk to Jolly near the water deck.
- Stay inside the crown and use the propellers when you need them.
- Talk to Mr. Fit on top of the giant ramp.
- Carry the basketball through the hoops.
- There are three possible hoops to go through.
- Mr. Fit's High Score is 45 in L.O.G.'s Challenge (55 in the Player's Challenge).
- Talk to Bottles under the giant hoop.
- Deliver the paint drums to the three people (Four if doing players choice).
- This world's intro is a parody of the intro to The A-Team.
- L.O.G. mentions the L.O.G. Blueprints for this area are fan made and not very good.
- It's best not to make new vehicles in the L.O.G.'s Lost Challenges Test-o-Track due to not being able to test them out.
- Humba's challenge is "beta" (she said it). It's about a Western, then it's probably from the beta world Weird West (also the weird west music was used for the LOG's Lost Challenges "Challenge Theme").
There are an additional ten Achievements worth 250 Gamerscore altogether.
Names in other languages
|Italian||Le sfide perdute di LOG||LOG's Lost Challenges|
|Japanese||ログのおまけチャレンジ||L.O.G.'s Addition Challenges|
|Spanish||Los Desafíos Perdidos de S.J.||L.O.G.'s Lost Challenges|