|Jiggywikki was recently forked from Banjo-Kazooie FANDOM, and is currently under heavy renovation. Take note that most of the articles, images, and categories are currently being reworked for the new wiki.|
Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World
|This article/section requires cleanup in order to qualify for Jiggywikki's standards. |
Reason: Wikia import; too much trivia
You can discuss this issue on the talk page or this page to improve it.
Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World is a minigame in Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, and is playable in Klungo's Arcade in Showdown Town. Klungo is the creator of this game, but despite his claims that it is the best game ever, it is simply an 8-bit, NES-era game. The only button necessary to press is Template:A360, since the only thing that you can do is jump. Klungo continuously runs to the right, carrying a globe (hence the name of the game). You must jump over holes, baddies, and hills to make it to a flag. Klungo hasn't tested his game thoroughly, so the game sometimes crashes (you then have to start at the beginning of the level you were on). Just like an 8-bit game, plenty of patience is required. Much like older arcade games, there's a drawn border around the game screen itself portraying an anime-like battle scene between (a heavily re-designed) Klungo and Grunty.
There are five levels, and each level can be unlocked by collecting the necessary amount of Jiggies, but you have to beat the previous level before going onto the next (To play level 2, you have to beat level 1, etc.). Klungo gives you Notes as prizes for winning.
Level 1: Teh Holesss
Klungo must jump over a series of holes in the ground.
Level 2: Teh Baddiesss
Klungo must jump over a series of red enemies, which are stacked up in different amounts.
Level 3: Teh Stepsss
Klungo must jump over a series of hills.
Level 4: Teh Previousss Bitsss
Klungo must jump over all the things from the last levels.
Level 5: Teh Bosss Klungo must jump over a fireball shot by Gruntilda.
Names in other languages
|Japanese||勇者クランゴ、世界ヲ救ウ！||Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World|
|Spanish||Klungo el Héroe Sssalva al Mundo||Klungo the Hero Sssavesss the World|
- The music playing in Levels 1-4 is an 8-bit, and shortened version of Klungo's boss music from Banjo-Tooie.
- The music playing in Level 5 is a remix of the Gruntilda's Lair background music.
- In the credits, every position is credited as "Klungo," including Special Thanks and Additional Thanks (there are misspellings, of course). Also, the end says that "Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh Universsse (Featuring Klungo)" is coming soon.
- Infrequently, the game will throw up a fake error message, and Klungo will have to reset it. The error message is an assertion failure, stating that the variable for gravity has become less than zero. It's interesting to note that Klungo uses Hungarian notation and bothers to use asserts, yet appears to keep all his code in one source file. Once the game crashes, Klungo will say, "Arrrrgh! Game crasssh again, Klungo sssure he have that one fixed! Wait, Klungo needsss to ressset.....".
- In Banjo-Tooie, Klungo states that he goes off to make "ssstupid gamesss," In Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, this is clearly proven true.