Be sure to read our policy on citing sources before editing!
|Game(s)||Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts|
Terrarium of Terror
- “Ello, 'ello, 'ello. I'm Pikelet, chief of police and the law around 'ere. Don't you go causin' trouble like that bunch of weird little guys runnin' around. I locked up the guilty ones...”
- —Pikelet, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
In Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, Pikelet can be found in front of the Police Station, near the Docks of Showdown Town. If Banjo and Kazooie are seen by any police officers carrying Jiggies (smuggling), attacking them (assaulting), freeing Jinjos from their cells and taking them to their homes (aiding a criminal), using a laser (discharging of firearm) or blowing their vehicle's horn (disturbing the peace), Pikelet is going to warn all cops to chase the duo. When this happens, he can be bribed with Musical Notes and doing so will stop the police from chasing the duo.
In LOGBOX 720, Pikelet acts as "Their Caring, Sharing Manager", hosting challenges in Acts 1 and 6. In the first one, he asks for Banjo and Kazooie to save the workers of the console from the firewall. In the second one, he asks for the duo to fly around the security cameras so he can take pictures of them.
In the Jiggoseum, Pikelet acts as "The Hands-On Coach With Something to Prove", hosting challenges in Acts 1 and 6. In the first one, he asks the bear and bird to knock down some statues and in the second one to knock him out of a ring three times.
In the Terrarium of Terror, Pikelet acts as "The Mercenary Mercenary", hosting challenges in Acts 2, 3 and 4. In the first one, he asks the duo to destroy various germ-shaped balloons. In the second one, he asks them to defeat various flying Gruntbots. In the last one, he challenges the two to a race through the terrarium.
- "'Ello, 'ello, 'ello. I'm Pikelet, chief of police and the law around 'ere. Don't you go causin' trouble like that bunch of weird little guys runnin' around. I locked up the guilty ones..."
- "Did you see a sneaky little guy run past? About so high, looked like a bad'un? Man, I thought we caught all those creeps."
- "Wanna know the worst thing you can do in this town? Take a pop at an officer. You just be a good bear an' keep your distance, then we'll avoid a little... accidents."
- "We got reports of somebody conspirin' with those Jinjos in the lockups. Wasn't you, was it? Don't go gettin' any unlawful thoughts in your head!"
- "This is my town, an' if anybody's gonna pick on the folks here, it I'll be me. So watch your paws an' treat'em all polite, like."
- "You do know weapons are off-limits in Showdown Town, right? Yeah, despite the name. Only officers have the right to arm their vehicles, an' you aint' one, so don't!"
- "If we catch anybody ferrying' Jiggies around in broad daylight, chances are they're a dirty smuggler. It's the only explanation!"
- "It gets borin' just sittin' around. Y'know. Sometimes I wish I was out there trouncin' the opposition in sportin' tournaments, or seein' the stars like those guys on T.V... What?"
- "I'll tell you what I hate: horns. People soundin' their piggin' horns all over town, they oughtta be bannned! Maybe I'll ban'em!"
- "Are you lookin' for a night in the cells? Or should I just have you trown outta town?"
- "You punks are already in enough trouble without makin' it worse!"
- "It's gettin' lively out there on the streets. Better deploy more of my men to diligently an' selflessly uphold the law!"
Names in other languages