Be sure to read our policy on citing sources before editing!
|Game(s)||Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts|
- “Come on, just beacuse I'm better than you! Sore loser!”
- —Trophy Thomas, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
Trophy Thomas, often shortened T.T., is a character in the Banjo-Kazooie series. He is an overly-competitive cheetah that hosts various challenges that often involve racing against him.
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
In Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, Trophy Thomas can be found in various worlds. In Showdown Town, he is located in front of his house and, by interacting with him, all completed challenges can be repeated (with the main objective of this being to obtain T.T. Trophies in all of them).
In Nutty Acres, he acts as "The Painfully Competitive Farm Mechanic", hosting challenges in Acts 2, 4, 5 and 6. In the first one, he races Banjo and Kazooie twice. In the second one, he asks for the duo to race Piddles for him, as his "top racing tractor" was being repaired. In the third one, he asks the two to stop some pipes from leaking. In the last one, he asks them to drive down the island's volcano.
In the Jiggoseum, he takes the role of "The Multiple Record Holder", hosting challenges in Acts 2, 3 and 6. In the first one, he races Banjo and Kazooie through the stadium. In the second one, he races the duo again through the same track as before, but with different obstacles. In the final one, the bear and bird need to drive around an obstacle-filled circuit with reversed controls.
Trophy Thomas is overly-competitive, often challenging Banjo and Kazooie to various races. He is also very arrogant and narcissistic, likely due to his many trophies and awards. He often barely admits defeat, regularly asking whoever won against him to not tell anyone else. According to Humba Wumba in L.O.G.'s Lost Challenges, Trophy Thomas is also very afraid of horses.
- "Trophy Thomas is my name, the best at everything in this game. I'll let you replay all the games in which you're won a Jiggy, so you can try for my T.T. Trophies. Win 4 for an extra Jiggy!"
- "I think not! You need to go and win the Jiggy for that game first!"
- "Come on, just beacuse I'm better than you! Sore loser!"
- "Yow! The jeaolusy must be eating you up! It's a terrible thing!"
Kazooie: Whoa, check this guy out, Banjo. I don't remember hearing there was a circus in town. Sure you're in the right game, blue top?
Trophy Thomas: Actually, the name is Trophy Thomas, and winning's my thing. Want me to prove it? Let's go, a quick race around the island... unless of course the bear is a chicken.
The check-points mark the course. Pass through each one, and you'll eventually make it to the finish line... Where I will be waiting for you! Mwa ha!
Kazooie: Is it just me, or have game characters lost a lot of their charm over the past 10 years?
- "Hey, you had a head start. My brakes must be sticking! Did I mention it was the best of three? Eat my dust!"
- "Ha! Second place is just the first loser! One more race, try keeping up this time!"
- "Mwa ha! You lost... of course! Come back when you have the skills to take me down. Like, never."
- "Wha? I lost? I mean... I let you win, of course. Take the Jiggy, but your raking's still pretty poor. Is that all you've got?
- "Ack! I can't even pretend I let you win, I was royally trounced! Just take your winnings and let's not speak of this again. Deal?"
Reject a challenge
- "Pah, you could never have performed better than me anyway."
- "I'd never reject a challenge, but nothing's challenging to me..."
- "Try again later... or don't. If you haven't got what it takes!"
- "See you later, if you're brave enough to come back. Born loser!"
- "That's right, you'd better run! I'm the best by default!"
Names in other languages
|Japanese||トロフィー トーマス||Trophy Thomas|
|Spanish||Tomás Trofeo||Trophy Thomas|
- In Diddy Kong Racing, there is also a character named T.T., who is responsible for organizing time trials and ghost records in said game.