Be sure to read our policy on citing sources before editing!
|Game appearance(s)||Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts|
|Jiggy requirement||Act 1: 12|
Act 2: 16
Act 3: 27
Act 4: 38
Act 5: 57
Act 6: 83
The Jiggosseum is the fourth world from Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts. The level is mainly themed around sports. Some sports/games that appear in the level are Racing, Soccer, Dominoes, and Basketball. The level is set inside a huge Roman-style stadium/arena, with a food court underneath it. The level's name is a portmanteau of Jiggy and coliseum. Characters that appear in this world are Trophy Thomas, Mr. Fit, Pikelet, Boggy, Captain Blubber, and Bottles. On Xbox Live, multiplayer games are mostly set here.
Points of interest
- Restaurants Zone
- Trophy Thomas race zone
- Dome of Strength
- High Path
- The Bleachers
- Mr. Fit as The Perky Challenge
- Boggy as The Sheepish Chubby Kid
- Captain Blubber as The Water-Sports Enthusiast
- Bottles as The Least-Likely To Succeed
- Trophy Thomas as The Multiple Record Holder
- And Pikelet as The Hands-On Coach With Something to Prove
- Talk to Mr. Fit at the top of the jump ramp
- Fly as far as you can when you leave the ramp and your controls are frozen
Fat Blokes in Nappies
- Talk to Pikelet in the middle of the stadium
- Knock the statues off of the platform as fast as you can
- Purple - Jinjo Taxi- To the side of where the ramp starts
- Red - Jinjo Race- Above the stadium next to the torch
- Talk to Boggy near the roulette platform
- Knock down the dominoes but you automatically stop when one is hit
- Talk to Trophy Thomas under the jump ramp
- Race a long race around the circuit while avoiding the weapons and without running out of gas
- Talk to Bottles in the Jiggosseum lobby
- Deliver the pizzas to the customers in the stadium
- Red - Jinjo Combat - On the red ball on the floor, in the main area
- Blue - Jinjo Speed - Inside a water fountain near the soccer ball on the floor
- Orange - Jinjo Hurling - On the top of the tent where the entry portal is located
A Load of Blocks
- Talk to Trophy Thomas on the side of the track
- Race along the track while jumping over the stacks of blocks
Brown Bears Can't Jump
- Talk to Mr. Fit under the jump ramp
- Get the basketballs through the hoop by carrying them or shooting
Heavy Balls and Hairy Pits
- Talk to Bottles on the dartboard platform
- Knock the ball as far as you can
World's Strongest Bear
- Talk to Captain Blubber near the winner's podium
- Put the bowling balls on to the podium
- Green - Jinjo Combat - on the far end to the starting location where you place the bowling balls on the pedestal; next to the tower with a golden/orange bowling ball a top of it.
- Yellow - Jinjo Taxi - right behind the start position for this act.
Who Left the Tap On?
- Talk to Grunty on the dry part in front of the entry portal
- Shoot the beach balls into the goal while avoiding the witch's attacks
- Purple - Jinjo Race - opposite end to starting position for this act, on the big golden statue.
- Orange - Jinjo Fetch - right behind the start position for this act - carrot is under water directly in the middle of the map (centre of the basketball on the minimap).
- Talk to Grunty in the middle of the stadium
- Protect the billiard balls from Grunty's laser in each of the 9 rounds
- Blue - Jinjo Combat - in the centre of the dart board (just behind starting location).
- Green - Jinjo Speed - found on the first place on the podium.
- Purple - Jinjo Hurling - in the middle of the highest platform running through the centre of the map .
The Jiggosseum Torch
- Talk to Captain Blubber at the torch
- Deliver the flame up to the torch without it falling in the flooded stadium
- This challenge uses a LOG's Choice vehicle with a part never seen elsewhere in the game
Up the Oche
- Talk to Boggy at the top of the jump ramp
- Play darts in the stadium by aiming your vehicle at the circles when you leave the ramp
Bear in a Ball
- Talk to trophy Thomas along the side of the track
- Drive your vehicle around the circuit while avoiding the dominoes. The real challenge is that controls are reversed (left is right; right is left)
- Talk to Bottles near the dartboard platform
- Destroy the giant dice in the time limit
No Holds Beared
- Talk to Pikelet on the dartboard platform
- Knock the pig out of the ring three times
- Green - Jinjo Fetch - under the bridge by the dart board - sweet is by the giant T.T. statue.
- Yellow - Jinjo Speed - in the underground section by one of the entrance tunnels.
- Blue - Jinjo Hurling - in the centre of the soccer ball on the minimap.
Names in other languages
|Spanish||Jiggomuseo||Mistranslated. Comes from Jiggy and museo (museum).|
- The music for this level includes a version of the Hailfire Peaks score from Banjo-Tooie.
- The intro for this world parodies the TV show, Dynasty.
- In the stadium's scoreboard, a text scrolls through that reads "Latest Results ......... Football: L.O.G. City 10 - Grunty Rovers 0 ... Grottenham Coldspur 1 - Dullby County 3 ... Jinjo Village 2 - Dingpot Town 1 ... Twycross Athletic 4 - Trashton Villa 0 ......... Darts: Mrs. 'Bullseye' Bottles is the new champion of the arrows, beating Gruntilda 'Double Chin' Winkybunion even though Mrs. B couldn't see the board ......... Tennis: A. Jinjo beat G. Talbot 6-0, 6-1, 6-0 ......... Basketball: Blubber Pirates 98 - Boggy Bulls 25 ... Humba Heat 120 - Mumbo Magic 78 ... Trophy Tigers 101 - Mr. Fit Mavericks 100 ......... Is anybody actually reading this? ......... Boxing: Franklin 'Furry Fists' Fizzlybear beat Professor 'Punchbag' Pester by T.K.O. after 12 seconds of Round 1 ......... Golf: Frustrating Weekend Hobby Cup Round 2 - 'Good Wood' Nabnut - 5 ... 'Eagle' Eyrie - 3 ... Chris P. Putter - 1 ... 'Divot' Mayles Jnr. +1 ... 'Any Old Iron' Price +4 ... G. Kirkhope +15 ... Athletics: Mr. Fit set a new record of 45 feet in the Long Jump, only to be beaten by Trophy Thomas with his next jump of 46 feet ......... Pool: 'Lucky Break' Banjo beat 'Cannon' Klungo 3-2 ... Jolly 'The Brown Ball' Dodger beat Missin' Merry Maggie 3-0 ... 'Jump Shot' Jamjars beat Babs 'Ball Buffer' Buffbrass 3-1 ......... Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts must be boring if you are still reading this rather than playing the game ......... Cricket: Nobody in the U.S.A. can understand the rules, but Boringshire beat South Yawnshire by an innings and 265 runs to claim an old dusty cup presented by an even older man ......... Baseball: Pikelet Brown Sox 3 - Tooty Angels 7 ... Jinjo Giants 9 - Minjo Dodgers 6 ... Jolly Bandits 11 - Canary Mary Cardinals 2 ......... And finally, the sporting calendar showcase ............... Dominoes: In the 134th Showdown Town Domino Marathon held at Ye Olde Empty Kettle, Lord Woo Fak Fak beat Weldar after 5 years and 172 days' play due to Weldar rusting away to nothing. Fak Fak wins the first prize of 50 pence and a bag of pork scratchings ...............".
- Jiggosseum is the only world with two Gruntilda challenges. It has been speculated that one of these challenges was originally meant for Weird West (probably 9-Ball Nightmare).