|Jiggywikki has moved off Banjo-Kazooie FANDOM. The articles, images, and categories are still being reworked for Jiggywikki.|
|Additionally, many of the articles have previously contained speculative or inaccurate information, both of which are not tolerated on a factual wiki. If anyone is caught adding this type of information, it will immediately be removed. Do not take artwork from DK Vine, because they were edited with Photoshop.
Unconfirmed yet considerable facts can be added, but only if explicitly mentioned as a possibility backed by evidence, such as reliable sources. For example, Rare Scribes, official Twitter accounts, or even video interviews are trustworthy because they qualify as primary sources.
|This article/section requires cleanup in order to qualify for Jiggywikki's standards. |
You can discuss this issue on the talk page or this page to improve it.
Bubblegloop Swamp, also formatted as Bubble Gloop Swamp, is the fourth world visited by Banjo and Kazooie in Banjo-Kazooie. The entrance to Bubblegloop Swamp is found inside a swamp-like area on the fourth floor of Gruntilda's Lair. Upon entering the fourth floor, the swamp area is to the left of the Grunty statue, at the top of the orange hill. Its picture is inside the Clanker's Cavern lobby, through a green tunnel behind the waterfall; a switch towards the top of the room must be Beak Busted to open the tunnel. The picture requires 7 Jiggies to complete.
Points of interest
- Swamp Maze
- The Crocodile Shaped Hut
- Treetop Village
- Flibbit Island
- Egg Island
- Feed Croctus: Shoot a single Blue Egg into the mouths of all the Croctus. Once a Croctus has been fed, another will appear somewhere else in the world. They are found in the following order:
- At the beginning of the world.
- On the upper level in the central area of the swamp (en route to JIggy #7 and the Green Jinjo).
- Near the top of the Treetop Village.
- Behind the Crocodile Hut.
- Behind Tanktup. The Jiggy will pop out after feeding this one.
- Defeat the Yellow Flibbits: Defeat the Yellow Flibbits in the center of the world.
- Stomp Tanktup's Feet: Perform the Beak Buster move on Tanktup's feet. The Jiggy will then pop out of Tanktup's mouth.
- Remember Tiptup's Song: Enter Tanktup's mouth and talk to Tiptup in the back of the room. Use the Beak Buster on the members of the Tiptup Choir in the correct order they sang. This must be done three times. The number of notes sang increase with each successful round. After clearing the final round, Tiptup will give you the Jiggy. Note: Talk to Tiptup during any of the rounds if you forget the order. Leaving the room will reset the room back to round 1.
- Stomp the Huts: Use the Beak Buster on the various huts in the Treetop Area and ascend with the Shock Jump Pads that pop out of each hut. The Jiggy is inside the last hut at the very top.
- Beat Mr. Vile: Enter the Crocodile Hut as the crocodile transformation and play the minigame: Eat More Yumblies or Grumblies than Mr. Vile.
- Get the Jiggy within the Time Limit: Beak Bust the Jiggy Switch near the level entrance and collect the Jiggy within the time limit.
- Cross the thin path within the Time Limit: Beak Bust the Jiggy Switch in Mumbo's maze and collect the Jiggy within the time limit.
- Break the Egg: Break open the giant pink egg by hitting the "X's". You will need to use the Beak Buster, Beak Barge and Rat-a-tat Rap to hit the "X's".
- Find the Jinjos: Find all 5 Jinjos.
- Blue - Climb up a large reed behind the green Crocodile Hut in the corner.
- Green - Go up the ramp by the first green Jiggy Switch and follow the path to a series of alcoves. It is in the last alcove before the Jiggy's spawn point.
- Orange - Behind Tanktup in the piranha water.
- Pink - As a crocodile, walk over to the Treetop area. The Jinjo is under one of the trees. It is also possible via a glitch to obtain without transforming; use a Beak Buster on the platform directly above the Jinjo to get it.
- Yellow - On a platform to the left of the bridge at the start of the level.
- Inside one of the huts in the Treetop area. This breaks the conical section of the hat of the Grunty statue on the fourth floor of Gruntilda's Lair. From the fifth floor, smash through one of the brick walls and Beak Bust the Shock Jump Switch within to materialize a Shock Jump Pad circling the large urn in the center of the room. Jump into the urn and Banjo will fall into the hole in the hat and land on the Jiggy below.
- Behind Mumbo's Skull.
- Inside Mumbo's Skull, behind Mumbo.
- Behind Tiptup.
- Inside the crocodile, between the entryways.
- On the upper level of the central area (en route to Jiggy #7 and the Green Jinjo).
- In the air between two treetops (one of which hosts the third Croctus). Use the Shock Jump Pad to reach it.
- At the top of a large reed near the giant egg.
- Two under one of the trees (use the Crocodile form to reach them).
- Behind the moss-covered pillar with the yellow Jinjo on it.
- Before busting the giant egg, use Kazooie's Flap Flip jump when you're on top of it.
- Behind the tree, at the base, where the thrid Croctus appears. Can be obtained with Wading Boots or as a Crocodile.
- Three are obtainable if Mr. Vile is beaten in his challenge after the Jiggy challenge.
Names in other languages
|French||Marais moisi||Moldy Swamp|
Bubbleglopp Sumpf (BKN&B)
|Italian||Bubblegloop Swamp||Bubblegloop Swamp|
Buku Geko Numa
|Bubble Ribbit Swamp|
|Spanish||El Pantano Burbujeante (Nuts & Bolts)||Bubblegloop Swamp|
- Banjo-Kazooie manual, page 28.
- Banjo-Kazooie Nintendo Player's Guide, pages 12, 57–66
- Bubble Gloop Swamp - Banjo-Kazooie official website (Wayback Machine)