Be sure to read our policy on citing sources before editing!
Bazza! Superlife Battery
Bazza! Superlife Batteries are batteries used to power much of the equipment in Grunty Industries in Banjo-Tooie. Four batteries are found throughout the factory. They run around and try to attack Banjo unless he uses the Pack Whack to stun them first.
After the batteries have been temporarily stunned, Banjo can use the Taxi Pack to transport the batteries one at a time to the four different areas that require power.
In addition to this, Hag 1 is powered by "Bigga Bazza" batteries. During the fifth and sixth phases of the final battle, the vehicle will stall occasionally; to advance the fight, Kazooie must fire a Clockwork Kazooie Egg in the vehicle's exhaust and use it to destroy the batteries.
There is also a signpost near the entrance to Grunty Industries that reveals these locations:
- Above the entrance of the level.
- On the second floor, in the Waste Disposal.
- On the second floor, in the toxic waste area.
- On the third floor, to the right of Mumbo's Skull.
Where the batteries must be inserted:
- An entrance to the Waste Disposal Plant from the first floor.
- The entrance to the electromagnet room on the second floor.
- The entrance to the Twinkly Packing Challenge at the Boiler Room on the third floor.
- The Cable Room on the fourth floor (which, by extension, opens up Banjo's entrance to the QA Room so that he can get the Jiggy there).