Be sure to read our policy on citing sources before editing!
Disciple of Jiggywiggy
|World(s)||Isle o' Hags|
- “Remember, no cameras permitted and only food purchased at McJiggy's can be eaten within.”
- —Disciple of Jiggywiggy, Banjo-Tooie
In Banjo-Tooie, the Disciple of Jiggywiggy can be seen guarding Jiggywiggy's Temple. For Banjo and Kazooie to be worthy of entering it, they must collect enough Jiggies each time to complete Jiggywiggy's Challenges, and only then being allowed by the disciple to enter.
- "I am a lowly Disciple of Jiggywiggy. I work the door of his sacred temple to keep out of those who are not worthy."
- "That depends. To prove yourself worthy to enter, you must collect images in the form of Jiggywiggy himself."
- "Jigsaw pieces, also known as Jiggies."
- "Let's see what you have then..."
- "It seems you have collected enough Jiggies to be allowed inside. Remember, no cameras permitted and only food purchased at McJiggy's can be eaten within."
- In the credits sequence of Banjo-Tooie, "The Disciples of Jiggywiggy" are credited in the "Nintendo Product Testing" section.
- He calls himself "a" Disciple of Jiggywiggy, implying more of them exist. However, no other disciples can be found in Banjo-Tooie or any other Banjo-Kazooie games.