|Jiggywikki has moved off Banjo-Kazooie FANDOM. The articles, images, and categories are still being reworked for Jiggywikki.|
|Additionally, many of the articles have previously contained speculative or inaccurate information, both of which are not tolerated on a factual wiki. If anyone is caught adding this type of information, it will immediately be removed. Do not take artwork from DK Vine, because they were edited with Photoshop.
Unconfirmed yet considerable facts can be added, but only if explicitly mentioned as a possibility backed by evidence, such as reliable sources. For example, Rare Scribes, official Twitter accounts, or even video interviews are trustworthy because they qualify as primary sources.
|This article/section requires cleanup in order to qualify for Jiggywikki's standards. |
Reason: Wikia import
You can discuss this issue on the talk page or this page to improve it.
Banjo and Kazooie try to get in to play kickball, but Unogopaz doesn't let them since the game's tickets were all sold out when they were playing the first game. Banjo tries to plead with the officer to let him and Kazooie in, but still refuses entry. Kazooie then suggests bribery, angering Unogopaz, who tells off the duo and demands that they leave right away.
Once Banjo transforms into a Stony, Unogopaz still sees through his disguise, but allows him to pass because of a shortage of other Stony players in the kickball game.
- Officer Unogopaz: Stop right there! What do you want?
- Banjo: We want to go in there as it sounds cool!
- Officer Unogopaz: Of course it's cool. Everyone wants to see the Stony Kickball Games!
- Kazooie: Stand aside then, Bozo. We'll miss the action!
- Officer Unogopaz: Bozo? I'm Officer Unogopaz, and there ain't no tickets left. They sold out while you were playing Banjo-Kazooie
- Kazooie: We don't want to watch. We're here to kick butt and win!
- Officer Unogopaz: Nice try, but I'm afraid you can't. The games are only open to stonies.
- Banjo: Oh, go on. Please?
- Officer Unogopaz: Nope.
- Kazooie: How about a bribe?
- Officer Unogopaz: How dare you! This is a respectable organization! Get lost, both of you!
- Banjo: I'm Banjo the Stonie. Can I come in and play?
- Officer Unogopaz: Hmm... I don't know. That backpack looks kinda familiar...
- Kazooie: Are you saying we're a bear and bird in an elaborate disguise, trying to cheat our way in?
- Officer Unogopaz: Yep, it's pretty obvious. But they're a bit short on players, so you might as well go in anyway.
- Officer Unogopaz: You are free to enter.
- Kazooie: That's really big of you.
- The name "Unogopaz" sounds similar to "You no go past", referencing Unogopaz's job as a guard.
- Officer Unogopaz is apparently the only character to recognize Banjo while transformed. Banjo himself denies this, but he is not fooled (especially once Kazooie says something).