Be sure to read our policy on citing sources before editing!
- “Bozo? I'm Officer Unogopaz, and there ain't no tickets left. They sold out while you were playing Banjo-Kazooie”
- —Officer Unogopaz, Banjo-Tooie
In Banjo-Tooie, Officer Unogopaz appears in Mayahem Temple, guarding the Mayan Kickball Tournament stadium. If Banjo and Kazooie try to enter, he tells them that the tickets sold out while they were playing Banjo-Kazooie, and does not allow them to get past the passage despite their multiple requests.
If Banjo interacts with Officer Unogopaz while transformed into Stony Banjo, he is still able to tell they are a bear and bird disguised but still allows them to play in the Stony Kickball games as they are short on players.
- "Stop right there! What do you want?"
- "Of course it's cool. Everyone wants to see the Stony Kickball games!"
- "Bozo? I'm Officer Unogopaz, and there ain't no tickets left. They sold out while you were playing Banjo-Kazooie"
- "Nice try, but I'm afraid you can't. The games are only open to Stonies."
- "How dare you! This is a respectable organization! Get lost, both of you!"
- "Hmm... I don't know. That backpack looks kinda familiar..."
- "Yep, it's pretty obvious. But they're a bit short on players, so you might as well go in anyway."
- "You are free to enter."