|Jiggywikki was recently forked from Banjo-Kazooie FANDOM, and is currently under heavy renovation. Take note that most of the articles, images, and categories are currently being reworked for the new wiki.|
|This article/section requires cleanup in order to qualify for Jiggywikki's standards. |
Reason: Wikia; too much trivia
You can discuss this issue on the talk page or this page to improve it.
Guffo is a living can of Guff beans who resides in Cloud Cuckooland's trash can in Banjo-Tooie. When Kazooie enters alone, he's delighted to have a guest, since he obviously has never had one. He's facing eviction due to an abominable amount of germs in his domicile, so he asks Kazooie to get rid of them. This leads to another mini-game similar to several in Banjo-Tooie where the object is to defeat color-coded enemies to reach a certain number of points. When the goal is reached, he rewards Kazooie with a Jiggy and a Cheato Page.
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
- “Rubbish Bin. Also known as the Trash Can. Home to a discarded can of beans named Guffo in Banjo-Tooie, who needed Kazooie's help in dealing with an unfortunate (if unsurprising) germ infestation.”
- —Banjoland description
- Guffo is made by "Chimps" producer, as can be seen in a blurred print at the top of his label.
- The term 'guff' is British slang for passing gas. Hence Guffo's name as an empty baked beans can.
- Many cans of Guff beans can be seen in the Prospector's Hut.
- If Kazooie were to fire a Clockwork Kazooie Egg into the bottle of Jolly's Juice and exit through the hole and re-enter, Guffo will exclaim every once in a while, "I didn't see you enter through the front door! Please leave and enter properly.", although Kazooie herself doesn't actually leave the trash can. As this is the expected behavior when Banjo enters from the rear using the Shack Pack, it is apparently a bug in that the game assumes that anyone entering through the rear is Banjo.