Be sure to read our policy on citing sources before editing!
The Rocknuts are a tribe of cavemen who live in Terrydactyland and pride themselves in their strong armors. They also carry large maces which they use to attack others.
In Banjo-Tooie, five Rocknuts can be found throughout many locations of Terrydactyland. Due to their armors, the only way to defeat a Rocknut is by firing a Clockwork Kazooie Egg and exploding it in their exposed backs. When every Rocknut is defeated, they reward Banjo and Kazooie with a Jiggy.
- To the left of the world's entrance, on the overhang.
- In a plataform inside the Terrydactyland Train Station, next to its entrance.
- To the right of the world's entrance, near some Split-Up Pads. A Clockwork Kazooie needs to be sent through the left-most hole of the bottom floor, then to the third hole to right, finally reaching the Rocknut.
- Behind a waterfall half-way up the mountain in the center of Terrydactyland. A Clockwork Kazooie needs to be fired through a hole in the grate guarding the Rocknut, allowing it to reach him and explode.
- In a tunnel to the left of a T-Rex Banjo gate. A Clockwork Kazooie needs to be sent through it to reach the Rocknut.
- The sound effect used for the Rocknuts' laugh is called "Male Low Throaty Laugh", and comes from the Best of Cartoon & Movie Sound F-X album.