Be sure to read our policy on citing sources before editing!
From Jiggywikki, a Banjo-Kazooie wikiJump to navigationJump to search
- “Wonderful! It's nice to know not every character in this game is bad.”
- —Scrotty, Banjo-Tooie
Scrotty is a Styracosaurus who lives in a cave of Terrydactyland in Banjo-Tooie. She is the mother of Scrat, Scrit and Scrut.
During the game, each one of her children is facing a problem: Her eldest, Scrat, is very sick and needs to be healed, Scrit was somehow shrunk and is now "too small to be a proper dinosaur" and Scrut headed off to Witchyworld but has not returned yet. Once they all have been helped, Scrotty rewards Banjo and Kazooie with a Jiggy she found while troding on one of the Unga Bungas.
- "Go away. Leave Scrotty alone."
- "My family isn't keeping too well..."
- "Look at my eldest, Scrat. He's very sickly and needs a doctor urgently."
- "I don't care. Any doctor will do. I've heard there's a crazy shaman that lives on the Cliff Top who might help. Scrit here was out walking one day and came back this size. Now he's too small to be a proper dinosaur. Scrut has gone missing. She took some money from my purse and headed off to the Train Station."
- "Wonderful! It's nice to know not every character in this game is bad."
- "Thanks for returning my lost child. She'll be cleaning out our cave for the next month as punishment."
- "Thanks for healing my sick child. That'll teach him not to wash his claws before dinner."
- "Thanks for beefing up my small child. Perhaps he'll find a girlfriend now."
- "I can't thank you enough! Please accept this shiny thing I acquired when I trod on one of those Unga Bungas."