|Jiggywikki has moved off Banjo-Kazooie FANDOM. The articles, images, and categories are still being reworked for Jiggywikki.|
|Additionally, many of the articles have previously contained speculative or inaccurate information, both of which are not tolerated on a factual wiki. If anyone is caught adding this type of information, it will immediately be removed. Do not take artwork from DK Vine, because they were edited with Photoshop.
Unconfirmed yet considerable facts can be added, but only if explicitly mentioned as a possibility backed by evidence, such as reliable sources. For example, Rare Scribes, official Twitter accounts, or even video interviews are trustworthy because they qualify as primary sources.
|This article/section requires cleanup in order to qualify for Jiggywikki's standards. |
Reason: Wikia and too much trivia
You can discuss this issue on the talk page or this page to improve it.
|World(s)||Isle o' Hags (Quagmire)|
Dragundas are large green monsters that munch on trespassers in the quicksand swamps of Mayahem Temple and Terrydactyland, and the polluted waters around Grunty Industries and the Quagmire in the Isle o' Hags. They only appear in Banjo-Tooie.
One false step from Banjo into these nasty creatures' habitats will either send him flying out of the dangerous waters or cause him to be continuously bitten until he jumps out of their waters.
If a Dragunda bites Banjo and Kazooie on their last honeycomb, they will be pulled under and hear the creature's evil laugh before dying.
- Although you won't take any damage from Dragundas while using the Wonderwing, they will still spit Banjo and Kazooie out of their waters, making it difficult to effectively use this ability.
- The Dragundas in Terrydactyland can sometimes be avoided by slowly walking at the very shallow edges of the quicksand pools, but this is also difficult to pull off.
- When walking in polluted water in Grunty Industries, Dragundas can readily be avoided by walking right along the walls or boundaries.
- The name "Dragunda" comes from the term "drag under," cleverly referencing his attack.
- Dragunda highly resembles a Venus Flytrap.
- If you are in a certain transformation, Dragundas will not pop up.
- Rare Scribes on Rareware.com (Wayback Machine)