|Jiggywikki was recently forked from Banjo-Kazooie FANDOM, and is currently under heavy renovation. Take note that most of the articles, images, and categories are currently being reworked for the new wiki.|
|This article/section requires cleanup in order to qualify for Jiggywikki's standards. |
Reason: Wikia; poorly written
You can discuss this issue on the talk page or this page to improve it.
When Banjo and Kazooie first encounter Chompasaurus, he swallows them down. Once they are inside, Chompasaurus explains that he has a stomach problem and that he needs their help, in exchange for not digesting them, which leads to a first-person shooter minigame. Once the job is done, Chompasaurus spits the duo out and rewards them with a Jiggy (which he originally thought was a biscuit).
During the Character Parade, Chompasurus appears with an Unga Bunga Tribe member referred to as "Lunch", and ends up eating him.
- Can you hear me in there? I won't digest you if you help me out with my little stomach problem. Do you want to hear what you've got to do?
- These nasty Blaarg ulcers keep appearing from my stomach lining and they really hurt. I want you to shoot them before they disappear again. Blue ones are worth 3 points...green ones are worth 2 points...and red are only worth 1 point. If you can score 75 points, you'll ease the pain a lot.
- Ready? 3...2...1...go!
- Ah, that feels better! I swallowed this awful thing earlier - thought it was a biscuit. Please take it with you when you leave.
- Do you want to play again?
- One strange thing that ought to be noted is where exactly Chompasaurus comes from. If one goes swimming underwater in the same area, he is nowhere to be found. Also there aren't many rivers that lead into his cave (only one).