|Jiggywikki has moved off Banjo-Kazooie FANDOM. The articles, images, and categories are still being reworked for Jiggywikki.|
|Additionally, many of the articles have previously contained speculative or inaccurate information, both of which are not tolerated on a factual wiki. If anyone is caught adding this type of information, it will immediately be removed. Do not take artwork from DK Vine, because they were edited with Photoshop.
Unconfirmed yet considerable facts can be added, but only if explicitly mentioned as a possibility backed by evidence, such as reliable sources. For example, Rare Scribes, official Twitter accounts, or even video interviews are trustworthy because they qualify as primary sources.
|This article/section requires cleanup in order to qualify for Jiggywikki's standards. |
Reason: Wikia; poorly written
You can discuss this issue on the talk page or this page to improve it.
When Banjo and Kazooie first encounter Chompasaurus, he swallows them down. Once they are inside, Chompasaurus explains that he has a stomach problem and that he needs their help, in exchange for not digesting them, which leads to a first-person shooter minigame. Once the job is done, Chompasaurus spits the duo out and rewards them with a Jiggy (which he originally thought was a biscuit).
During the Character Parade, Chompasurus appears with an Unga Bunga Tribe member referred to as "Lunch", and ends up eating him.
- Can you hear me in there? I won't digest you if you help me out with my little stomach problem. Do you want to hear what you've got to do?
- These nasty Blaarg ulcers keep appearing from my stomach lining and they really hurt. I want you to shoot them before they disappear again. Blue ones are worth 3 points...green ones are worth 2 points...and red are only worth 1 point. If you can score 75 points, you'll ease the pain a lot.
- Ready? 3...2...1...go!
- Ah, that feels better! I swallowed this awful thing earlier - thought it was a biscuit. Please take it with you when you leave.
- Do you want to play again?
- One strange thing that ought to be noted is where exactly Chompasaurus comes from. If one goes swimming underwater in the same area, he is nowhere to be found. Also there aren't many rivers that lead into his cave (only one).