Be sure to read our policy on citing sources before editing!
- “Can you hear me in there? I won't digest if you help me out with my little stomach problem.”
- —Chompasaurus, Banjo-Tooie
Chompasaurus, also shortened Chompa, is a large dinosaur who resides Inside the Mountain of Terrydactyland in Banjo-Tooie, where he is subtitled "Stomach-cramped Carnivore."
When Banjo and Kazooie first encounter Chompasaurus, they are eaten by him and end up inside his belly. Once there, he explains to them that he has a "little stomach problem" and needs their help, stating he won't digest them if they defeat all the Blaarg Ulcers that keep appearing with the Breegull Blaster move. If 75 points worth of ulcers are obtained in the 60 seconds, Chompasaurus awards the duo with a Jiggy he swallowed thinking it was a biscuit.
During the character parade, Chompasurus appears eating an Unga Bunga humorously referred to as "lunch."
- "Can you hear me in there? I won't digest you if you help me out with my little stomach problem. Do you want to hear what you've got to do?"
- "These nasty Blaarg Ulcers keep appearing from my stomach lining and they really hurt. I want you to shoot them before they disappear again. Blue ones are worth 3 points...green ones are worth 2 points...and red are only worth 1 point. If you can score 75 points, you'll ease the pain a lot."
- "Ready? 3...2...1...go!"
- "Ah, that feels better! I swallowed this awful thing earlier—thought it was a biscuit. Please take it with you when you leave."
- "Do you want to play again?"