Be sure to read our policy on citing sources before editing!
- “We Unga Bungas want to rule all Terrydactyland. Oogles want to share. They bad.”
- —Unga Bunga, Banjo-Tooie
In Banjo-Tooie, the Unga Bungas can be found throughout Terrydactyland. One of them, wearing green clothing, can be found sleeping in their cave next to the tribe's stolen Priceless Relic Thingy which Banjo and Kazooie need to return to Chief Bloatazin. As he is surrounded by twigs, walking normally will alert the caveman, requiring the bear to tiptoe to the reach the statue and flee through the tunnel behind it. Once it has been delivered, the Unga Bunga wakes up, stating he is in "much trouble" and will receive "big beatings" due to the "stolen pebble" now being gone.
Another Unga Bunga, wearing purple clothing, can be found guarding their cave. He allows the duo to get through normally, unless Kazooie is wearing "silly shoes."
An Unga Bunga, wearing dark blue clothing, can be found guarding the entrance to the Oogle Boogle's Cave. He does not allow Banjo and Kazooie to enter, as the tribe residing inside is considered "bad" by the Unga Bungas. While roaring as Baby T-Rex Banjo will simply cause him to say he's "not scared," he flees and leaves the cave's entrance if Daddy T-Rex Banjo roars near him, exclaiming he needs to "go change loincloth."
- "Huh? Get out Unga's Cave!"
- "Hey! Nasty bear not take our stolen pebble. Get out!"
- "Aieeee! Pebble gone. Me in much trouble, big beatings..."
- "You not come past. No one gets in Oogle Boogle cave. They bad men."
- "We Unga Bungas want to rule all Terrydactyland. Oogles want to share. They bad."
- "Ha, ha, ha! That feeble roar. Me not scared!"
- "Aieee! That scary! Me must go change loincloth..."
- "You seem okay, me let you in..."
- "Me Unga Bunga. You seem okay..."
- "Sorry, not coming in wearing silly shoes."
- During Banjo-Tooie's character parade, shown after collecting every Jiggy, an Unga Bunga seen being eaten by Chompasaurus is humorously humorously referred to as "lunch." The color of the caveman's clothing is randomized each time.