Be sure to read our policy on citing sources before editing!
Hailfire Peaks (Icy Side)
- “Boggy's so lazy nowadays. Can't you just take him with you on your adventures?”
- —Mrs. Boggy, Banjo-Tooie
Mrs. Boggy is a character in the Banjo-Kazooie series. She lives in an igloo with her husband, Boggy, and their three children: Soggy, Moggy and Groggy.
In Banjo-Tooie, Mrs. Boggy can first be found in Witchyworld, where she was visiting the theme park with her children, Soggy, Moggy and Groggy. The four ended up getting separated, leaving Mrs. Boggy alone at the entrance where she told the three to meet her. Eventually, she encounters Banjo and Kazooie and asks them to bring her kids back to her. Once the three polar bears are brought back, Mrs. Boggy scolds them for running off and rewards the duo with a Jiggy, then goes back to her home in Hailfire Peaks.
She can later be found inside her igloo in the icy side of Hailfire Peaks alongside the rest of her family.
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
Although she does not appear physically in Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, Mrs. Boggy is mentioned several times by her husband, Boggy. According to him, she kicked him out home, what forced him to get a job to pay for the rent. He ended up buying Mr. Fit's old gym in Showdown Town. He also mentions it has been a while since she last time she fed him and that she sometimes slaps him.
In Banjoland, as part of the mission "Home Improvements: Igloo Edition," Boggy says that Mrs. Boggy asked him to "pull [their igloo] down and start over" to build a new one, as it was currently "old-fashioned and embarrassing." To help him, Boggy asks for Banjo and Kazooie to demolish it so he could start rebuilding.
In Grabbed by the Ghoulies, a picture of Mrs. Boggy can be seen in the Dunfiddlin Cottage room of Ghoulhaven Hall.
- "Hello there, little darlings!"
- "Not personally, but I believe you helped my husband out a while ago when we still lived on Freezeezy Peak."
- "Oh, a little older, a little fatter. He's given up sled racing and taken to watching his new wide-screen TV all day. Lazy oaf! Anyway, I must be getting back home. I told my children Groggy, Soggy, and Moggy to meet me here. I don't suppose you feel like rounding them up for me?"
- "Thanks for finding the little scamp for me. There's still another 2 to find, though."
- "Thanks for finding the little scamp for me. There's still another 1 to find, though."
- "What did I tell you about not running off?"
- "Sorry isn't good enough, young man! You've been eating again, haven't you? Well, you'd still better want your dinner!"
- "Enough of your lies!"
- "Well, I think we've all had enough excitement today. Time to go back home in Hailfire Peaks — Boggy will be wondering where we've gone to. He'd better have the dinner in the oven!"
- "Thanks again, Banjo. Take this Jiggy I found in the ticket office earlier..."
- "Thanks for all your help, Banjo."
- "Boggy's so lazy nowadays. Can't you just take him with you on your adventures?"