|Jiggywikki has moved off Banjo-Kazooie FANDOM. The articles, images, and categories are still being reworked for Jiggywikki.|
|Additionally, many of the articles have previously contained speculative or inaccurate information, both of which are not tolerated on a factual wiki. If anyone is caught adding this type of information, it will immediately be removed. Do not take artwork from DK Vine, because they were edited with Photoshop.
Unconfirmed yet considerable facts can be added, but only if explicitly mentioned as a possibility backed by evidence, such as reliable sources. For example, Rare Scribes, official Twitter accounts, or even video interviews are trustworthy because they qualify as primary sources.
|This article/section requires cleanup in order to qualify for Jiggywikki's standards. |
Reason: B-K Wikia
You can discuss this issue on the talk page or this page to improve it.
- “Triassic Steamroller”
- —Character tagline, Banjo-Tooie
Stomponadon constantly tries to stomp on Banjo and/or Kazooie while he is crossing the Stomping Plains in Terrydactyland. Once stomped on, Banjo and/or Kazooie get crushed and instantly costs them all but one honeycomb energy, and remain flattened for several seconds before returning to normal size. A second hit without recovery becomes fatal.
Stomponadon is invincible and unable to be killed or damaged in any way, and her love of stomping, as her name implies, racks up great damage upon those who wish to cross her territory.
Large footprints in the ground will provide cover—however, speed, protection, or recovery will be necessary to move from print to print without being crushed; the Talon Trot is usually fast enough, although the Wonderwing will offer protection if you want to be cautious, but Banjo alone does not have the necessary speed to make it across without being stepped on, so the Snooze Pack ability is required to recover energy in between stomps. (Banjo and Kazooie must cross separately in order to grab all the goodies at the other side.) Also, the Super Banjo, Honeyback or Honeyking can help Banjo to pass safely.
Judging by the shape of Stomponadon's feet, she would appear to be based on members of the Theropoda suborder of dinosaurs, such as a Tyrannosaurus Rex or something similar, although the exact species is impossible to identify. Oddly enough, the footprints left in the Stomping Plains are those of a sauropod, such as a Diplodocus.
- When King Jingaling becomes a zombie and you go and attack him, he'll warn you about Stomponadon and he will say "Be quick on the plains, Stomponadon shows no mercy..."
- Because Stomponadon never speaks, the character portrait of a Bargasaurus is instead used to represent the Stomping Plains warp pad.
- The HONEYBACK cheat restores health over time, making it possible to cross the Plains as Banjo without knowing the Snooze Pack. HONEYKING, which gives Banjo unlimited health, and SUPERBANJO, which allows him to run as fast as Kazooie, can also be used. These can be used to help Banjo reach the area that Banjo cannot reach.
- If the player makes Banjo and/or Kazooie, or Mumbo, Jump while inside a footprint and touch Stomponandon they will only lose one honeycomb just like if they had touched any other baddy, and they won't be flattened.
- Stomponadon is based on a dinosaur enemy from Project Dream.