|Jiggywikki was recently forked from Banjo-Kazooie FANDOM, and is currently under heavy renovation. Take note that most of the articles, images, and categories are currently being reworked for the new wiki.|
Talon Torpedo Door
|This article/section requires cleanup in order to qualify for Jiggywikki's standards. |
You can discuss this issue on the talk page or this page to improve it.
A Talon Torpedo Door are destructible underwater object that blocks or impedes Banjo and Kazooie's progress in Banjo-Tooie. The defining mark of a Talon Torpedo Door is that it has a painting or imprint of Kazooie's face, indicating that using the Talon Torpedo on it will destroy it.
Most Talon Torpedo Doors are simply doors, boulders, or grates that block access to passageways or tunnels. However, there is a certain Talon Torpedo-activated switch in Terrydactyland that causes a time-limited gate to open.
- A door in the large pool in Spiral Mountain, which hides the world's only Jinjo.
- A boulder in the Waterfall Cavern in Glitter Gulch Mine which leads to the Ice Safe in Hailfire Peaks.
- A boulder in the pool in the Pine Grove, which blocks access to the second Digger tunnel.
- The door of the Seaweed Sanctum.
- The grate covering a pipe in the Smuggler's Cavern, which leads to an isolated area of Grunty Industries containing a Jinjo.
- The grate covering a pipe behind the octopus in Atlantis, which leads to a Jinjo in Glitter Gulch Mine.
- The above-mentioned switch/door combination in Terrydactyland.
- A boulder in Cloud Cuckooland, which drains water into Dippy's pool when smashed.