Be sure to read our policy on citing sources before editing!
Stop 'n' Swop II
Stop 'n' Swop II is the successor to Stop 'n' Swop. While the Xbox 360 version of Stop 'n' Swop used eggs in Banjo-Kazooie to unlock content in Banjo-Tooie and Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, Stop 'n' Swop II has no known purpose.
Like the original Stop 'n' Swop, Mystery Eggs are collected in one game to be used in another. In the case of Stop 'n' Swop II, these eggs are Bronze, Silver and Gold. The new eggs are found in the same locations that the Blue Mystery Egg, Pink Mystery Egg, and Ice Key were found in the original Banjo-Tooie.
Collecting these items unlocks in-game achievements that can be viewed via a list in the pause menu. Upon achieving Oh No, Not Again..., a set of additional challenges with different criteria can also be achieved.
- Oh No, Not Again... - Unlock Stop 'n' Swop II by having Heggy hatch the Mystery Eggs from Banjo-Kazooie.
- Lucky Loser - Collect the Bronze Mystery Egg.
- Better Than A Slap - Collect the Silver Mystery Egg.
- And The Winner is... - Collect the Gold Mystery Egg.
- Now Who's Boss? - Defeat all the bosses in replay mode in under 15 minutes.
- Calmer Chameleon - Transform into every transformation at least once.
- Heroic Failure - Die 40 times while fighting bosses in replay mode.