Be sure to read our policy on citing sources before editing!
Train Switches are switches that are used for opening the Train Stations in Banjo-Tooie. This allows Banjo and Kazooie to travel between worlds via Chuffy. The switches are usually hidden in the worlds. Glitter Gulch Mine's Train Station is open by default, and does not require the use of a Train Switch. The worlds Mayahem Temple, Jolly Roger's Lagoon, and Cloud Cuckooland do not have Train Stations, and therefore no associated Train Switch.
- Isle o' Hags: Near the train station on the Cliff Top, on a ledge. Banjo must use Grip Grab to reach it.
- Witchyworld: Inside the train station, in a small cave above the coffins.
- Terrydactyland: Near Wumba's Wigwam, beneath Dippy's pool.
- Grunty Industries: Once you enter the world and go through the main doors, Look straight ahead and you will see a large building. Go to the right where you see the wall with the ladder. Climb over the wall and jump down over the wall or climb down the ladder on the other side. The switch for the train will be right in front of you, may have to look down some to see it.
- Hailfire Peaks (fire side): Once you have gotten to the Lava side of Hailfire peaks, There will be a LARGE colosseum a little bit to the right. You need to go up into the higher tunnel on the right. Its the second or third tunnel up on the RIGHT side you'll see it while looking at the colosseum. You will need the flight pad to obtain the switch.
- Hailfire Peaks (icy side): Up a ramp near Boggy's Igloo. This switch can only be pushed down by Snowball transformation at full size. To reach this station, the player must take Chuffy to the station on the fire side and use Gobi's stored water to cool down Chuffy.