Be sure to read our policy on citing sources before editing!
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
Big Al is a somewhat lazy rhinoceros and an employee of Witchyworld in Banjo-Tooie. He operates the theme park's burger stand, titled "Big Al's Burgers". Big Al is unsure of how he got a job in the food service industry, but according to him, he used to clean the park's toilets before being assigned to his current position.
Big Al has poor hygiene; although he has a terrible cold, he often coughs and sneezes on the food that he serves. He also admits to selling burgers that have fallen on the ground.
In Banjo-Tooie, when Banjo and Kazooie first enter Witchyworld, Big Al's burger stand is closed. The duo can open it by activating a switch on top of the ticket booth in front of the Witchyworld entrance. As the joint opens, Al considers putting the burger back on the grill, thinking that "punters" will not find out, but then realizes that the booth is open.
When Big Al's Burgers opens, Banjo and Kazooie can get a burger from there. Before selling a burger, Big Al offers fries to the duo but then admits they are sold by Salty Joe instead. Big Al only gives one burger at a time, because each time he claims to have run out but would root around for more. Banjo and Kazooie can obtain another burger from Al they leave or re-enter Witchyworld.
(When the booth is opened):
- I'll just pop it back on the grill, and the punters will never know... Ulp, I've been rumbled!
(Meeting Al for the first time):
- Big Al: Fancy a burger? Big Al sells the tastiest burgers in Witchyworld!
- Kazooie: Urrgh! How on earth did you get a job in catering?
- Big Al: Well, I'm not sure really. I used to clean out the toilets...
- Banjo: I've lost my appetite all of a sudden.
- Big Al: Go on and give 'em a try. I've got a few left - do you want 'em?
(When Banjo and Kazooie ask for a burger):
- Kazooie: Give me some burgers, Al!
- Big Al: Okay Kid, burgers coming right up. You want fries with that?
- Banjo: Ooooh, yes, please!
- Big Al: Well, too bad. Burgers is all I got. Go see Salty Joe!
(When Al gives Banjo and Kazooie some burgers):
- Big Al: What? I've got no more burgers left! Better root around for some more...
- Banjo: I think there's one just under your left foot...
- Big Al: Where? I can't see it...