|Jiggywikki has moved off Banjo-Kazooie FANDOM. The articles, images, and categories are still being reworked for Jiggywikki.|
|Additionally, many of the articles have previously contained speculative or inaccurate information, both of which are not tolerated on a factual wiki. If anyone is caught adding this type of information, it will immediately be removed. Do not take artwork from DK Vine, because they were edited with Photoshop.
Unconfirmed yet considerable facts can be added, but only if explicitly mentioned as a possibility backed by evidence, such as reliable sources. For example, Rare Scribes, official Twitter accounts, or even video interviews are trustworthy because they qualify as primary sources.
Isle O' Hags
Map from the Nintendo Power strategy guide
|Jiggy requirement||Unknown edit|
The Isle O' Hags is the hub world of Banjo-Tooie, and the greater setting of most of the game.
An overhead view of the island is visible from Cloud Cuckooland, and all the other worlds in Banjo-Tooie except for Spiral Mountain are visible on it. The most obvious features include Hailfire Peaks, disconnected from the rest of the island to what can be assumed to be the southeast, Cauldron Keep's pink moat on a peak in the center of the island, Terrydactyland's distinctive ringed canyon shape to the north, and Mayahem Temple in the west. The Isle O' Hags is composed mostly of green, lumpy rock, resembling Gruntilda's green, warty skin, though the island's actual worlds seem to lack this feature.
Despite popular belief, it does not seem that the Isle O' Hags was ever intended to be the greater location of Spiral Mountain or any other worlds besides those introduced in Banjo-Tooie. This is evidenced by its lack of representation in the island's overhead view, the fact that it it's never mentioned in other games outside of references to Banjo-Tooie, and an information speaker in Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts saying that the digger tunnel "once lead to" the island.
Points of interest
- Jinjo Village
- Wooded Hollow
- Pine Grove
- Cliff Top
- Get it from King Jingaling.
- One Jiggy for each Jinjo family that is reunited (9 Jinjo families, so 9 Jiggies in all)
- Inside the tunnel that the digger made, in the Wooded Hollow.
- Underneath a rock on the Plateau (Use Bill Drill to get it).
- On a cliff in the Wasteland, next to a Minjo.
- Use the Claw Clamber Boots to climb up into the alcove, on the Cliff Top.
- There is a Glowbo located on top of the Hailfire Peaks entrance.
- In Glitter Gulch Mine's Waterfall Chamber, there is a Talon Torpedo rock to break. Behind it leads you to Hailfire Peaks, where you use the Ice Key to get a Mega-Glowbo (for Humba). This technically counts for this world, since it is only used here.
- Train Switch: Near the train station on the Clifftop is a Grip Grab ledge. Use it to get to the switch
- Bridge Extend/Raise Switch: Near the entrance to Jolly Roger's Lagoon, there is a path that goes down to the switch, which will extend a bridge to the Hailfire Peaks entrance.
- Underneath Honey B.'s Hive.
- Atop of the Red Jinjo's House (need Grip Grab to obtain).
Banjo Tooie texture
Names in other languages
|French||Iles aux sorcières||Isle O' Hags|
|Italian||Isola delle Streghe||Isle of Hags|
Majo no Airando
|Spanish||Isla de las Brujas||Isle of Hags|