|Jiggywikki has moved off Banjo-Kazooie FANDOM. The articles, images, and categories are still being reworked for Jiggywikki.|
|Additionally, many of the articles have previously contained speculative or inaccurate information, both of which are not tolerated on a factual wiki. If anyone is caught adding this type of information, it will immediately be removed. Do not take artwork from DK Vine, because they were edited with Photoshop.
Unconfirmed yet considerable facts can be added, but only if explicitly mentioned as a possibility backed by evidence, such as reliable sources. For example, Rare Scribes, official Twitter accounts, or even video interviews are trustworthy because they qualify as primary sources.
|This article/section requires cleanup in order to qualify for Jiggywikki's standards. |
You can discuss this issue on the talk page or this page to improve it.
|World(s)||Click Clock Wood|
Nabnut's House is an area in Click Clock Wood which is home to Nabnut. Banjo can enter the house by climbing The Large Tree, which is located near the highest accessible point of the tree. In the spring, Nabnut is busy eating acorns that were for Winter. If Banjo comes back in Summer, Nabnut has finished most of the acorns. When coming back in Autumn, Nabnut complains that he has eaten all the acorns for Winter and assigns Banjo to find six acorns. Banjo is rewarded with a Jiggy once he finds the acorns and brings them to Nabnut. In Winter Nabnut is fast asleep in his bed with an unidentified Pink squirrel. Unlike in the other seasons, in Winter you can only enter the house by smashing the window with a Rat-a-tat Rap. In Winter the Yellow Mystery Egg is found on Nabnut's table if it has been activated.
Nabnut's House has an attic above his main house, which contains an Empty Honeycomb and two Grublin Hoods. The attic itself is a room containing several mounds of nuts and wooden crates. It also has a 'strange acorn light' and two platforms that stick out of the wall, providing a resting place for the empty honeycomb piece. To get into the attic, you have to fly up onto the window above the main house area, break open the window and then fly back up and inside (this is only possible during winter).
The house also has a pool located right of where the house is at. It is a small room that is filled with water (just like a pool is supposed to be) and contains blue eggs around the bottom edges and an acorn at the bottom in the autumn season. To get into the pool area, you must break open the window to the left of the main house area and jump inside. This is only possible during winter and autumn as you need a bridge to get over to the window (which doesn't get finished until autumn).
- Inside Nabnut's house on a shelf.
- At the bottom of Nabnut's pool.
- The platform to the left (facing opposite from Nabnut's front door), head to the furthest end and Flap Flip into the air to get one.
- There will be another acorn floating nearby which you have to jump off to reach, upon collecting you should fall onto another platform getting a 2nd acorn.
- The platform to the right (facing opposite from Nabnut's front door) down a steep slope that goes off the platform, you can also reach it from the platform you land on in the above acorn.
- When Banjo and Kazooie first collect the Nabnut's acorns for him, they are quite large. Later however, if you visit him in his autumn home, it has turned into a pile of small acorns.