Be sure to read our policy on citing sources before editing!
- Banjo's house being colored blue was most likely a reference to the children's TV program Bear in the Big Blue House, owing to Banjo being a bear.
- It is only possible for any character in the digger tunnel with an instant wrap code on Project64. Klungo cannot be beaten by any character even if Banjo and Kazooie are separate.
- If the is activated using Gameshark, Digger Tunnels can be re-entered sans the titles appearing on the screen upon entering it.
- Bottles' Revenge Mode cannot be used if they enter the conversation and boss fight with Klungo.
- Mumbo Jumbo will only want to leave 1 way out of the 1st digger tunnel.
- Humba Wumba will not let the transforminations out of the 2nd digger tunnel if entered by different character transforminations.
- Banjo or Kazooie alone cannot leave the digger tunnel to get somewhere else.
With its cams, cranks, wafer-thin platforms, and deadly fans, it is possibly the most hated room in the entire Banjo-Kazooie series.
The Flooded Caves is an area in the world, Glitter Gulch Mine, in Banjo-Tooie. It is probably best if one has saved Roysten first, as it is easy to get lost in the Flooded Caves, and there are very few breathing spots.
Banjo and Kazooie must head into the Gererator Cavern to get the Jiggly that lurks here. However, the room is dark and Banjo and Kazooie must Split-Up where Banjo must keep the room lit while Kazooie heads for the Jiggly.
("The main collectible, Jiggies, is misspelled three times." - Results May Vary)
- If the player listens carefully at the end of the world's theme (around 3:12), they can hear a computerized voice singing along with the tune.[..] The singer of the tune is unknown, but popular theories suggest it's either the Logbox, your Xbox or perhaps even L.O.G. himself.
If you are unlucky, however, she will say, "You win a beating." Banjo will then make sounds like he is getting hurt and will be kicked out the door with the loss of one health. After you get beaten or if she gives you lots of stuff without beating you, she will say that she needs to refurbish, and the front door will drop.
Oddly, even after beating the witch, Banjo and Kazooie can still return to Madame Grunty's Tent and receive beatings, which calls into question who exactly is in there.
("Try reading the highlighted sentence out of context." - Results May Vary)
- Rusty Bucket Bay's Engine Room is commonly cited by players as the most difficult, complex, and frustrating part of any world in Banjo-Kazooie; indeed, the whole world is also commonly cited by players to be the most frustrating world in the game due to the difficulty rising from aforementioned Engine Room and the oily water. Conversely, some more experienced players cite Rusty Bucket Bay as their favorite Banjo-Kazooie level due to the challenges it presents.
- Rumor suggests that Captain Blackeye once sailed the Rusty Bucket, but it is more likely he would captain a traditional pirate ship as per his original role.
It is possible that it is called smuggler's cavern because pirates or other types of smuggler's and outlaws used it to store various items. Though this is only a fan-made guess.
(Dun dun dun! - Results May Vary)